When Will The Falcons Lose Their First Game?

Borat

21 members have voted

1. 1. Falcons' first loss?

• Week 9 vs. Cowboys
    • Week 10 @ Saints
    • Week 11 vs. Cardinals
    • After Week 11
    • They will go undefeated

I got us down for 2 losses this season one to Carolina and the other to New York and I am sticking to that however if we keep playing this way we COULD go undefeated till week 17 and then lose to Tampa in a game that the starters don't even play in but then again that scenario could play out and Davis might show up and show out anyway. Why I think we will sweep NO is the defense is built to beat the QBs like Brady, Manning, Brees that is our MO under Nolan that's how I feel.

I see them first losing to the Cowboys or the Bucs!

I see 'em going 14-2, with both losses coming at the hands of the BUCS.

Nov.25 @ Ray Jay...our ground game eats 'em up and keeps Ryan & Jones on the sideline for close to 40 minutes.

Dec.30 @ the Peach Pit...The Falcons rest, Ryan, Jones, White, Turner and their entire defense. The Game is rendered meaningless.....so Schiano decides to pull all of the BUCS starters, just to be a ****, but the BUCS win anyway on a last minute pick 6 by Leonard Johnson

Edited by jb 3.0

I dont see us losing to Saints

their D is the worst in NFL History

no shyt

THE WORST D OF ALL TIME

check the numbers

and Falcons Pass D is 1 of NFLs Best

Which, the way I see it is the only way you all fail to go all the way. A team with an extremely strong rushing game may be able to keep the ball outta the hands of Ryan & Jones.

I see the Saints giving us a fit but if we keep playing like we are and no bogging down, it will come much later in the season ....if at all. wink.png

The Saints looked horrible last night. The offense was out of sync, dropping passes and missing blocks. They have had a historically bad defense the entire season. I think they'll be lucky to win 6 games this season.

If they don't tighten up some things in NOLA, we probably sweep their *****.

Guest Negatorris

I see 'em going 14-2, with both losses coming at the hands of the BUCS.

Nov.25 @ Ray Jay...our ground game eats 'em up and keeps Ryan & Jones on the sideline for close to 40 minutes.

Dec.30 @ the Peach Pit...The Falcons rest, Ryan, Jones, White, Turner and their entire defense. The Game is rendered meaningless.....so Schiano decides to pull all of the BUCS starters, just to be a ****, but the BUCS win anyway on a last minute pick 6 by Leonard Johnson

I actually had the last game pegged as a loss since at this pace we might be resting our starters.

I doubt your first prediction comes true. The Falcons can score quickly, or score slowly. Plus, the defense just stopped one of the best rushing offenses in the NFL yesterday, so they seem to be coming around.

Which, the way I see it is the only way you all fail to go all the way. A team with an extremely strong rushing game may be able to keep the ball outta the hands of Ryan & Jones.

Which team would that be? We don't really play a team with a strong rushing attack for the rest of the regular season, unless you think DMart will continue to play like he did Thursday night. In which case, you'd be saying our first loss will be against the Bucs. We just got one of our best DTs back and our D is still playing in a scheme that they will only become more familiar & comfortable with as the season progresses. I don't think we will go undefeated, that's just silly, but it's going to take a good performance by a good team to compete with us when we are hitting on all cylinders. We just beat the team with the 10th best rushing attack in the league and that's the best we will face all season, as it stands right now.

Edited by cnasty