Headline... Falcons Bench Mike Vick

Realsurfin

Love it. I stopped hating on Vick a long time ago but it would indeed be poetic justice if we caused his benching and being released.

I am with you... I still got a Vick Jersey... I don't wear it but I think folks all burned theirs so it might be worth something someday... lol but yes it is sweet justice to have the Falcons be the team that gets him benched... i hope it happens... we wasted time and a lot of money on a guy that could have been great.. now he is going to be an footnote.

Matt Ryan is our future and the team is playing as a team... no one is show boating.... and we are 7-0... i get to go to work and say 7-0 to the giants fans....

Love it. I stopped hating on Vick a long time ago but it would indeed be poetic justice if we caused his benching and being released.

The only thing I dread are all the idiots who will post "We should sign Vick and have him return punts - or do the Wildcat - or line up in the backfield with Matt Ryan"...

Edited by lee sunset

Vick should go play in Seattle. Small market team with no high expectations.

Great running back, great secondary, solid O-line, good coach, Sidney Rice, Braylon Edwards, and Golden Tate. All they're missing is a veteran qb. Seattle would be a great fit for Vick. All of the pressure would be off and he could just go back to playing ball.