All We Need Now Is A.......punt Returner.

Karst41

I will agree with this. We have to be lowest in punt return yards in the league. It's either a fair catch, or he runs right up to the first defender running down, stands in front of them like he's going to juke them...then gets tackled.

I will say though, I remember Weems being timid and not breaking a lot originally, then he made the Pro Bowl as a special teamer...

Said it before...still saying it. Franks needs to go! He is a definite liability to the team.

He's not a liability in the return game. In fact, he's the opposite. He's very sure-handed, and that's why he's back there. He just doesn't do anything beneficial for the team. Nothing bad, nothing good.

This is right after he called fair catch

20121028192744.jpg

Our offense was dominating today... if he took that back to the house ok but if he fumbles game changer...

He like the D knows we just need to get Matt the ball, we won't get any PR TDs this year but we also hopefully won't lose it.

I don't see you guys call Quizz scared for sliding on the KR... same thing, smart play.

I don't like Franks at PR but what he did today was smart.

Our offense was dominating today... if he took that back to the house ok but if he fumbles game changer...

He like the D knows we just need to get Matt the ball, we won't get any PR TDs this year but we also hopefully won't lose it.

I don't see you guys call Quizz scared for sliding on the KR... same thing, smart play.

I don't like Franks at PR but what he did today was smart.

I hear ya but he is still sissified