Congrats On The Win....or Should I Say Beat Down...

McMVP

Falcons were impressive today...especially on offense. Matt Ryan has taken the next step.

I'm pretty down on my boys right now. I don't even know where to begin...but I think the beginning will be the end of the Reid era in Philadelphia. I like the man...respect the man...but I think he needs a change. The Eagles need a change.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes... just keep your paws off Nolan!

Not sure I'd be interested anyway...his first best destiny is DC...

I was shocked how bad our D was today. I had high hopes for Bowles. I won't judge him on his first game alone...he is also in a tough position...with all the questions about Reid and the state of the team in general. I'll judge him at the end of the year...

Falcons were impressive today...especially on offense. Matt Ryan has taken the next step.

I'm pretty down on my boys right now. I don't even know where to begin...but I think the beginning will be the end of the Reid era in Philadelphia. I like the man...respect the man...but I think he needs a change. The Eagles need a change.

Holmgren? Cowart?

Lol its taken you this long to realize ryans taken the next step? I swear we're the most underrated 7-0 team in history.

I think Bowles will be good for you guys. He will get those guys on the same page at some point.

Unfortunately I think until you guys move on from #7 you'll be hamstrung. Vick is not a good fit for your team...he needs to be in a run 1st offense and even then I think he'll struggle with consistency.

Lol its taken you this long to realize ryans taken the next step? I swear we're the most underrated 7-0 team in history.

I think Bowles will be good for you guys. He will get those guys on the same page at some point.

Unfortunately I think until you guys move on from #7 you'll be hamstrung. Vick is not a good fit for your team...he needs to be in a run 1st offense and even then I think he'll struggle with consistency.

You must have me mistaken with someone else...I've never said anything had about Ryan

Want no part of Holmgren...Reid comes from his tree

Have to think more about Cowher...

I think Cowher would give u guys that toughness you had back. Todays loss wasn't on Vick. It was more on us but Reid shoulda fed the rock to shady more. Then again we took off so fast it played right into Nolan's hands.

Falcons fans know a little about what it is to have disappointing seasons with 'ol #7 behind center. We started 6-2 and 5-2 in consecutive seasons and missed the playoffs each time. Dude is no leader, and that's what you need from a QB.

I can't start a topic here for some reason but I echo the OP's sentiments and say congrats on your win. You guys are for real.

As for our head coaching search, Mike Sherman is a name I've heard being thrown around a lot up here....

McMvp has been on this board for a long time and even though he is a fan of another team he is respected as a poster because he just wants to talk football.

You strike me as the same type person, welcome and thanks for the props