Coach Killa Strikes Again

Kayoh

All of the analysts

All of the Eagles fans

Vick himself

they're all saying it's a coaching issue.

The Coach Killa strikes again. This will probably be his last hurrah, though - it's time to pass the torch to Cam.

You better tell Cam to drop that torch, oh he will be have herpes, will go to jail, and have a fumbling problem.....oh that's right, he does have a fumbling problem.

Vick did okay, their oline and recievers couldn't get anything done. McCoy did well.

Coach Killa was terrible. He's too dumb to be a Captain - call him Private Checkdown.

He looked like he did not want to be out there today. Guess he already knew this might have been his last start in Philly...

Vick wasn't awful, but he didn't do nearly enough to win the game. Under 6 YPA...there was no sense of urgency. He needed to help his defense out and refused to.

It was more Nolan's game plan than Vicks play. The corners played off the whole game to respect philly's speed. He had to check down. We gave him nothing deep. We GAVE them underneath. His oline didn't help and Andy refused to feed Shady. The only times they really moved the ball was the drives shady was more involved.

Let's just hope they don't come and try to steal Nolan... I know Nolan said he doesn't care about HC anymore... but enough money might change his mind.

Philly is a big time football city. They'll go after Cowert or Holmgren. I think that may be the real reason Holmgren stepped down in Cleveland. Getting prepared for the Philly job.

We did a pre

It was more Nolan's game plan than Vicks play. The corners played off the whole game to respect philly's speed. He had to check down. We gave him nothing deep. We GAVE them underneath. His oline didn't help and Andy refused to feed Shady. The only times they really moved the ball was the drives shady was more involved.

In all fairness to Reid we did pretty **** good job on Shady overall. It's true that in their two td drives Shady was having some success, but mostly it was 3-5 yard runs, no big plays on the ground. When you are down big and your running game is getting under 5 yards a carry you have to air it out, and they couldn't do it against our D today.

On point. The ATL D was giving them everything underneath and nothing deep. Not giving Jackson any way to kill them. It was obviously Nolan's gameplay as they did it all game.

We did a pre

In all fairness to Reid we did pretty **** good job on Shady overall. It's true that in their two td drives Shady was having some success, but mostly it was 3-5 yard runs, no big plays on the ground. When you are down big and your running game is getting under 5 yards a carry you have to air it out, and they couldn't do it against our D today.

That's true. But they were only 2 scores down. They coulda scratched and clawed there way thru but they fell right into our plans. Nolan trusted Reid to be Reid and put it in the air. We did do and excellent job against the run tho. I was very pleased. No big plays.

Philly is a big time football city. They'll go after Cowert or Holmgren. I think that may be the real reason Holmgren stepped down in Cleveland. Getting prepared for the Philly job.

I don't think Holmgren stepped down, I thought he was pretty much told after the ownership exchange took place that he wouldn't be back next year. when the owner says 'he's out' that's not exactly stepping down is it?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8511711/mike-holmgren-retire-cleveland-browns-sale-official

Edited by papachaz

What more has to happen for this MB to close the book on Michael Vick?

Honestly, they will never be happy. Most of the ones who love talking about him on a weekly basis are the racists. As long as a QB is Black, they will have an issue because they hate for skin color and no other reason. It's one thing to talk about him in a real discussion but we rarely do that here.

Sounds familiar...

Doesn't it though?

Can someone explain to me why Michael Vick is the Teflon Don of the NFL?

He's had 3 different coaching staffs, tons of wide receivers, tons of offensive linemen, and he's ALWAYS had a good running game behind him.

Yet it's ALWAYS those peoples' fault. No matter where he goes it's always the receivers, the offensive line, and the play calling that gets the blame for all of his failures.

At what point does everyone step back and realize that Vick is the common denominator in all of those equations?

Doesn't it though?

Can someone explain to me why Michael Vick is the Teflon Don of the NFL?

He's had 3 different coaching staffs, tons of wide receivers, tons of offensive linemen, and he's ALWAYS had a good running game behind him.

Yet it's ALWAYS those peoples' fault. No matter where he goes it's always the receivers, the offensive line, and the play calling that gets the blame for all of his failures.

At what point does everyone step back and realize that Vick is the common denominator in all of those equations?

The thing is no one is backing Vick when it comes to the total play of his team. We all know the Eagle loses this year has been mainly on him.

BUT when it comes to this game here today. It was all Falcons why he didnt succeed. You best believe.

All of the analysts

All of the Eagles fans

Vick himself

they're all saying it's a coaching issue.

The Coach Killa strikes again. This will probably be his last hurrah, though - it's time to pass the torch to Cam.

Well, in the post-game interview I saw, Vick made no reference to the coaches other than when he talked about Andy considering putting him on the bench in favor of Foles.