Guys Let's Face It

TheFatboi

The power is shifting in the NFL and we're one of the power teams. Granted we still have to show up in the playoffs but this team has grown up and found some heart. It's gonna take some time to get used to. Especially for older falcons fans like my father with all the years of frustration, but this is not your fathers Falcons anymore. Let's keep supporting these boys and ride em to the playoffs thru the Lombardi.

#RiseUp

Like myself as well. It is hard for me to let go of the losing culture that I have endured since the 70's and my first game with my dad in old Fulton Co. stadium. No matter what, I always have doubt. But this year I am just sitting back and enjoying the ride. I have doubted everyone from TD, Smith on down to Ryan and many others. But glad they are proving me wrong. I have never wanted to be wrong so much in my life.

as one of those "Fathers" .... And Old time season ticket Fan... Now living in Freaking Orange Crush land of colorado... I am Still a 100% Falcon Fan... I fly my colors proudly and this year is one of the best I have seen since Reeves took us to the Bowl.

This time however I have much more faith.... The Birds are hungry, The coaches Feed them... and the wins keep coming.

This is not to say we won't lose a game... That very well may happen and probably will, but the Falcons are playing extremely well and I am very grateful for that.

Here is to them playing as well for the remainder of the season

Go Birds

Edited by RobertMcol

Like myself as well. It is hard for me to let go of the losing culture that I have endured since the 70's and my first game with my dad in old Fulton Co. stadium. No matter what, I always have doubt. But this year I am just sitting back and enjoying the ride. I have doubted everyone from TD, Smith on down to Ryan and many others. But glad they are proving me wrong. I have never wanted to be wrong so much in my life.

You're off to a good start so far PA. My dad is the same way. We go back and forth everyday during the offseason. He had a liability list that consisted of Ryan, Turner, Robinson, Bierrman, and Smith. So far he's crossed Ryan and Robinson off the list. After today Bierman may be working himself off the list. Lol

as one of those "Fathers" .... And Old time season ticket Fan... Now living in Freaking Orange Crush land of colorado... I am Still a 100% Falcon Fan... I fly my colors proudly and this year is one of the best I have seen since Reeves took us to the Bowl.

This time however I have much more faith.... The Birds are hungry, The coaches Feed them... and the wins keep coming.

This is not to say we won't lose a game... That very well may happen and probably will, but the Falcons are playing extremely well and I am very grateful for that.

Here is to them playing as well for the remainder of the season

Go Birds

Here here!!

I agree. This team is a force. 7-0 in the NFL is very hard to do. We could all be witnessing something special. Enjoy the ride people

I know special when I see it or feel it. This is definitely something special floating in the air this year. When we drafted Ryan I told my best friend we'd have a ring in 5 years. This is year 5. I need Matt to make good on my prediction.

You're off to a good start so far PA. My dad is the same way. We go back and forth everyday during the offseason. He had a liability list that consisted of Ryan, Turner, Robinson, Bierrman, and Smith. So far he's crossed Ryan and Robinson off the list. After today Bierman may be working himself off the list. Lol

even though he only got 58 yards I'm glad we gave the rock to Turner. glad we got Quizz involved too. keep feeding these guys and soon enough they gone eat. and that's with the passing game ...

I've watched the Falcons a lot of years. This is the first year I haven't relied on hope. No more saying "I hope we win" before every game (and expecting the worst.) This team is legit. I expect this team to win this year. Ryan can hit anybody, any time. Nolan can send anybody at the QB, any time. It's obvious.

Legit.

Guest Negatorris

Falcons ran the ball, and stopped the run.

Awesome day, especially since nobody gave us a chance at this game. We weren't 6-0 by luck.

This was the dominating, no-doubter, azz-busting, Pretender-drubbing, ESPN and NFL Network sport jock mouth muzzling, signature win this franchise has been needing desperately since Mike Smith and TD came to town. This is the type of win that a dangerous team can build on and become a championship team. I'm trying to search back into my age-decayed, feeble brain cells to recall any other win in decades that could compare to this one. Not just in how badly this particular opponent had owned our souls through the years, or what it would mean in the standings, but in its potential to propel this team to a possible berth in a Super Bowl. I can't think of one. This is beyond epic. This is biblical in breadth, width, scope and significance. This team has given us old farts the chance to turn our eyes away from the failures and embarrassments of the past and allowed us to feel the pride and joy and confidence that we've seen on the faces of the fans of all the great teams. Now we know how it feels to have a team that can and will show up and punish anybody they play, whether it be at home, on the road, in a back alley, whatever. It's quite a feeling and I'm really, really enjoying it and I'm really, really looking forward to every minute of every game the rest of the season.

This was the dominating, no-doubter, azz-busting, Pretender-drubbing, ESPN and NFL Network sport jock mouth muzzling, signature win this franchise has been needing desperately since Mike Smith and TD came to town. This is the type of win that a dangerous team can build on and become a championship team. I'm trying to search back into my age-decayed, feeble brain cells to recall any other win in decades that could compare to this one. Not just in how badly this particular opponent had owned our souls through the years, or what it would mean in the standings, but in its potential to propel this team to a possible berth in a Super Bowl. I can't think of one. This is beyond epic. This is biblical in breadth, width, scope and significance. This team has given us old farts the chance to turn our eyes away from the failures and embarrassments of the past and allowed us to feel the pride and joy and confidence that we've seen on the faces of the fans of all the great teams. Now we know how it feels to have a team that can and will show up and punish anybody they play, whether it be at home, on the road, in a back alley, whatever. It's quite a feeling and I'm really, really enjoying it and I'm really, really looking forward to every minute of every game the rest of the season.

I like

The power is shifting in the NFL and we're one of the power teams. Granted we still have to show up in the playoffs but this team has grown up and found some heart. It's gonna take some time to get used to. Especially for older falcons fans like my father with all the years of frustration, but this is not your fathers Falcons anymore. Let's keep supporting these boys and ride em to the playoffs thru the Lombardi.

#RiseUp

I agree.