Congrats Falcons

SaintsFanInLA

Yeah, the smack talk starts in the second post, which oddly enough is from the OP.

When WRF does this he and other Falcons fans(for whatever reason) are lambasted.

Very weak.

I don't think so. The second post is how he feels, not somekind of nitpicking of the win or your team which would be out of place in a congrats thread AND is what WRF does.

Falcons doing very good things, things we have never done, making history....

lets make some more.....

The only history making thing they need to do is win the Lombardi! All else is meaningless. But, this is NOT the same team that went 13-3 only to go one & done in the playoffs.

I'm just waiting to see when you start with the 19-0 prediction.laugh.png

I didn't diminish anything the Falcons have done. You guys are 7-0 and the last undefeated team in the NFL. You are beating teams soundly. Julio Jones is a beast and Matt Ryan is having his best season to date.

I am not taking anything away from you guys. There is really no trash talking going on. The second post is just how I feel.

BTW, solid win for the Falcons with the added bonus of forever ending the annual Reid post-bye win-streak fawning we've had to endure.

Man, isn't that the truth? Was so tired of hearing about some meaningless feat. Only thing its ever meant to me is that the Eagles have won at least one game a year during Reids tenure.

I've been saying all season, it doesn't matter how you get a win as long as you win. With that being said, that was a he77 of an impressive win by the Falcons, to go on the road, in those kind of conditions and dominate a desperate team like they did........Man, there is no other way to say it but the Falcons are the REAL MCCOY (Pun intended!) :lol:

I didn't diminish anything the Falcons have done. You guys are 7-0 and the last undefeated team in the NFL. You are beating teams soundly. Julio Jones is a beast and Matt Ryan is having his best season to date.

I am not taking anything away from you guys. There is really no trash talking going on. The second post is just how I feel.

I could be wrong, but I didn't get any between the lines trash talk in your post.

I wouldn't think you'd ******** me one minute then be real the next?

Not sure what you'd get out of that really?

Come on dd, I don't think it's that way at all bro.

I've been saying all season, it doesn't matter how you get a win as long as you win. With that being said, that was a he77 of an impressive win by the Falcons, to go on the road, in those kind of conditions and dominate a desperate team like they did........Man, there is no other way to say it but the Falcons are the REAL MCCOY (Pun intended!) laugh.png

I'm stoked!! They're playing sound football right now. Coaches are really doing a **** of a job getting these guys ready every week.

The only history making thing they need to do is win the Lombardi! All else is meaningless. But, this is NOT the same team that went 13-3 only to go one & done in the playoffs.

I'm just waiting to see when you start with the 19-0 prediction.laugh.png

As far fetched as it may have sounded I think the falcons DO have a chance at it.

We are certainly not with out our flaws but the things we do very well are the things that pretty much everyone on our schedule does not so well.

It is going to take some luck and a few bounces but I could see us 16-0

That said I am thinking we finish 13-3 or maybe 14-2