Oh Falconine...you Hungry?

ryanATL1988

Yea he does. I teased him all week about his depressing one liners. Lol. He said Matt needed to man up so I hope he mans up. We should get some peace from the anti Ryan brigade for at least a week after today's performance.

A week in TATF time is a whopping 5 mins. They're watching the game on dvr to find any mistake or anything they can point at and say "see I told you he's a bum".

Smitty ball had to be the game plan for that explosive offense the eagles have. But because of Smitty ball it allowed the 1 on 1 matchup with Julio for the 63 yrd bomb.

I was talking in the 2nd half we prob could have scored another td bjut they went the save route, although I wish tony could have gotten his 100 td or we saw a fade to julio

Smitty ball had to be the game plan for that explosive offense the eagles have. But because of Smitty ball it allowed the 1 on 1 matchup with Julio for the 63 yrd bomb.

Julio ran past that guy like he was standing stll and that was a perfect pass by Matt. I loved it.

I was talking in the 2nd half we prob could have scored another td bjut they went the save route, although I wish tony could have gotten his 100 td or we saw a fade to julio

Yea I know. TG is on my fantasy team. I wanted 100 more than anybody lol. Yea we went full fledge Smitty ball late in the game but I'll take the end results.