Blank And Vick

Falconsfan567

Guest Negatorris

Just saw Blank and Vick talking and hand shake and everything and it was all very friendly.

But according to some of the posters on here Blank backstabbed Vick. Do you think if that were true Vick would even give Blank the time of day?

Wow, if I ever saw someone on this MB say that I would instantly deem them the dumbest POS on Earth.

Just saw Blank and Vick talking and hand shake and everything and it was all very friendly.

But according to some of the posters on here Blank backstabbed Vick. Do you think if that were true Vick would even give Blank the time of day?

Wow, if I ever saw someone on this MB say that I would instantly deem them the dumbest POS on Earth.

By some he means 1 person and its Mrs Wrong. He's always crying that noise.

There are some people that say those dumb things like that. If I lied to my boss about doing something illegal, made him look stupid of standing by me, and the truth finally comes out. I would be fired. I wouldn't be mad if he never shook my hand again. The moral: Some of black people can't except that fact that we have these issues. It's cool to think that his punishment was too harsh, but we pretend that he did nothing wrong.