What Has Kurt Warner Been Smoking?

falcon124

I wasn't paying close attention, but I am pretty sure he was agreeing with Irvin. Sounded like he said you have to be able to win in multiple ways and the Falcons have done that. Right after that he said that Mike Smith says the guys love playing together and that is what a Championship-caliber team needs.

you made it obvious that you weren't paying attention. he said we couldn't score quickly, he said we couldn't score in different ways, and alluded to wondering if we could score a lot of points in a shoot out.....I like Warner as an analyst, but that segment made me wonder if he's seen or heard anything about ANY of our games this year.....

Kurt has obviously not been studying and just

repeating comonly used statement from the Expert Haters.

Kurt disappoints me. I just thought he had some lingering problems from getting his brains scrambled too many times while he was playing. Now it's abundantly clear that summitch is just willfully ignorant and that's inexcusable, even for dumb jocks who end up with tv sports analyst jobs. Screw you, Warner. Go find a way to kill yourself in a really slow, agonizing way.

Kurt disappoints me. I just thought he had some lingering problems from getting his brains scrambled too many times while he was playing. Now it's abundantly clear that summitch is just willfully ignorant and that's inexcusable, even for dumb jocks who end up with tv sports analyst jobs. Screw you, Warner. Go find a way to kill yourself in a really slow, agonizing way.

Lol...wow