Expect A Heavy Dose Of Shady Mccoy Today

Andre5000

Guest Negatorris

I agree with ya, If we drop this game. Troll would rise from the ashes and make this MB crash.

We could look our first game in week 15, and I'm sure there would be a lot of panicking mofos on this MB.

I'd go so far as to say he's the best RB in the league.....2nd at worst (behind a healthy AP).

And we have serious issues stopping the run. HOWEVER, sometimes we're good at run stopping in terms of consistency. We get 7 real nice defensive pushes, give up a couple ok runs and then get gouged by a big one. If we can keep the nice defensive pushes in situations where it will drastically affect down and distance, we're going to get them to put the ball in the air more. Do that and we'll increase our possession count.

This game is a tough matchup but looking at the Eagles, I'm not really sure what it is that they do well. They've got a great back but struggle in short yardage run blocking. They struggle to protect the passer. The passer struggles with decision making. The defensive back 7 is weak. The front 4 is inconsistent.

Its an outdoor crappy weather game...but its a game we should win.