Falcons Have 0% Chance To Win In Philly : Sal Palantonio And Media !

falcon_ace

Here is Sal Pal at it again. You guys remember this last year ?

He said same thing in playoff game at New York that

FALCONS have 0% chance to beat Giants because of their O-line.

We got 2 pts on defense.

He & 90% of the media is saying it again that you can bet your house that falcons will lose today too because of its O-line.

Until falcons improve O-line they got no shot to win against good teams.

Sal Pal said Falcons O-line is garbage & good D-lines will expose them.

Philly's game plan will be to get 7-10 pt lead in 1st half & then make ATL throw in bad weather. He said that this plan has worked out for Andy for yrs against falcons. (Expose falcons O-line & they will give up )

Vegas has Philly by 3 to win this game.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we CAN win, but as much as a Falcons fan as i am , i dont think we win today

Just watch a segment on the eagles and falcons on ESPN and they didn't mention the falcons once...talked about what the eagles need to do to fix their season...then they went to a sound bite from drew brees...

Its all Eagles. I think we can win this game. They are forgetting to mention that although we are 6-0, Mike Smith is obvioulsy not happy the way we have played the last 3 weeks and im sure the rest helped us

Eagles are getting the most attention in the game because it's an important game not only for their season but possibly for some of their jobs, including Vick's. They are the better "story" right now, although I wish our D would get some credit and exposure on these shows. They are a big reason we're 1st in turnover difference and 6-0.

Their O line will be really up against it too. This will be a Defensive led game but our offense may just have the edge, that and enough of our Defense seem to be extremely pumped up to do damage today Willy Mo, Asante and Spoon all have history and Matt Ryan is the prodigal son returning to his native roots.

These backstories give me a semi when it comes to our chances of playing close to our potential. Philly seem still to be a house of cards with disaster ready to strike soon (no pun intended about the weather forecast!)

Guest Negatorris

I can't blame people for picking against us. We haven't won in PHI for over 20 years, Smitty is 1-3 against them, and Reid is 13-0 after the BYE. Even though I don't like it, the odds are stacked heavily against the Falcons. Even so, saying that an undefeated team has no chance is pretty dumb. Despite everything that seems to favor PHI, I believe Matt Ryan and the Falcons will gain a bunch of bandwagoners today.

still 30 MPH wind gusts during the game

As of 11:10 a.m. Sunday, it was dreary in Philadelphia but there was no precipitation. While there will be scattered showers throughout the area during the Eagles/Falcons game, the wind is not expected to gust over 20 mph. We wouldn't hesitate to start Matt Ryan, Michael Vick and everyone else involved. The worst weather right now appears to be in Cleveland, where heavy rain and wind is already coming down ahead of Chargers/Browns. Other games that are expected to be affected by weather include Jets/Dolphins and Steelers/Redskins, where quarterbacks will be dealing with wet footballs and some wind.