Atlanta's Secret Advantage- Philly's Oline- Looks Like Their Starting Rg Is Out

falconidae

and they'll be starting a rookie there. For the Falcons to win, the Dline has to dominate that Oline. Their LT is recovering from injury and won't play, their starting center is out too.

And the Eagles Olines has been bad- Shady has averaged 2.5 yards a carry behind that line the last 2 weeks, Vick has been hit repeatedly behind that line-it's a testimony to how physically tough Vick is that he's still standing.

Babs, Walker, Abe, maybe even Jerry and Edwards, need to, and should be able to, wreak havoc in the backfield.

Way to stop MCoy is before he gets started, pressure on Vick makes good things happen for the other team. Falcon's Dline will be one of the keys to the falcons winning this game.

I saw that this morning. Their already struggling Oline lost another starter. This might very well tip the whole game in our favor. We get Peters back in the rotation of the interior and they lose a guard. We have to take advantage of this. Im going to go out on a limb and say even Edwards gets a sack maybe two. They guys this morning were also praising Biermann.They were talking about how well he has done in coverage and also playing the spy on the mobile QBs. Im liking our Dlines match up big time.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Anyone know what happens if you hit a piece glass really hard with a Spoon ?

well this is what happens with a fork. so far it is music to my ears. egirls will be played

but like Tuggle said. should be a shattering experience.

I saw that this morning. Their already struggling Oline lost another starter. This might very well tip the whole game in our favor. We get Peters back in the rotation of the interior and they lose a guard. We have to take advantage of this. Im going to go out on a limb and say even Edwards gets a sack maybe two. They guys this morning were also praising Biermann.They were talking about how well he has done in coverage and also playing the spy on the mobile QBs. Im liking our Dlines match up big time.

I absolutely hope you are correct, and if not then I hope that limb isn't to far off the ground.