James Harden Traded To Rockets

Falconsfan567

It's on the bottom of ESPN. Why in the world would OKC make this trade?

Because they already signed Durant, Westbrook, and Ibaka to long term deals and Harden, despite claiming otherwise for the better of the team, wanted the max deal. Problem is, by giving Harden a max deal, OKC would have had to pay luxury tax, which is claims it cannot do as a small market team. Despite selling out every single game for like 4 years straight. **** sucks, I love Harden.

Because they already signed Durant, Westbrook, and Ibaka to long term deals and Harden, despite claiming otherwise for the better of the team, wanted the max deal. Problem is, by giving Harden a max deal, OKC would have had to pay luxury tax, which is claims it cannot do as a small market team. Despite selling out every single game for like 4 years straight. **** sucks, I love Harden.

Thanks for breaking it down. Yeah this sucks.

I actually think it was a good trade. why let him walk at seasons end and get nothing for him. OKC will be all right with Kmart coming in. A disgruntle Harden would have been bad for that locker room because even though he wont say it, every 6th man wants to start at some point.

I actually think it was a good trade. why let him walk at seasons end and get nothing for him. OKC will be all right with Kmart coming in. A disgruntle Harden would have been bad for that locker room because even though he wont say it, every 6th man wants to start at some point.

Now that I've seen what OKC is getting back yeah it's a solid trade for them.