Whats Brewing With Matt Ryan

jdawg4876

Right because he gloats about himself so often. You ever get tired of failing?

I used to think falconine was a fan of the team but lately his depressing one liners are making me change my mind. I never count my team out and never say we WILL lose a game before its played. If that's the case why bother playing?

Guest Negatorris

Watched the first couple of minutes. Said he was taught that actions speak louder than words. He should take his own advice and man the fck up come Sunday.

Well it wouldn't matter if he did because according to you, we might as well not even step onto Lincoln Financial, right? A loss tomorrow is inevitable.

that was another great interview. Matt is very well spoken. I like his 3 word self description, humble, confident, and passionate. I think he's right on with that.

thanks for posting, I have the message boards saved in the favorites so I rarely go to the home page to see those available.

I used to think falconine was a fan of the team but lately his depressing one liners are making me change my mind. I never count my team out and never say we WILL lose a game before its played. If that's the case why bother playing?

He is a fan. It is just that this week he has more faith in the Eagles to overcome their problems than us. Somehow our problems are insurmountable but they get a free pass on all of their turnovers.

Can you blame him about being pessimistic? Just because someone has a different outlook doesn't make them less of a fan.

There are pessimists and optimists. I prefer the latter. Everyone is entitled to be whatever kind of fan they want to be but I'd rather be on the side that believed when its all said and done. Makes the celebration even better. Until they show me that they will lose close games, sloppy games, blowout games, easy games, hard games on a consistent basis then I will cease to believe in the heart of this team. Until then I have no reason to doubt them.

Can you blame him about being pessimistic? Just because someone has a different outlook doesn't make them less of a fan.

I have never met a true fan that being negative about our chances actually helps if we lose. All it accomplishes is being miserable long before the outcome of the game is determined. That is all kinds of stupid. The game is not played on paper and it is not played in opinions, it is played on the field. So, sure, they are fans, they are just stupid fans that over-value their own opinions.

There are pessimists and optimists. I prefer the latter. Everyone is entitled to be whatever kind of fan they want to be but I'd rather be on the side that believed when its all said and done. Makes the celebration even better. Until they show me that they will lose close games, sloppy games, blowout games, easy games, hard games on a consistent basis then I will cease to believe in the heart of this team. Until then I have no reason to doubt them.

You are becoming one of my favorite posters and that is no small feat.

I will say this about these Falcons: the last four years have now made me a believer that, if the game is close, and if we get the ball, no matter where or with how much time, we will win. Sometimes we get blown out, but I never doubt that we will win close ones. That is a pretty amazing feeling for a long-time fan.

I have never met a true fan that being negative about our chances actually helps if we lose. All it accomplishes is being miserable long before the outcome of the game is determined. That is all kinds of stupid. The game is not played on paper and it is not played in opinions, it is played on the field. So, sure, they are fans, they are just stupid fans that over-value their own opinions.

tumblr_mbyir0YiU61qbh0eio1_500.gif

2760751_o.gif