The

Dirtybird#11

snelling  

22 members have voted

1. 1. should he get even play time as turner

• yes
    • no

I i had to choose a one person who does not get enough reconigtion on this team as a player would have to be Jason Snelling this guy has been there to save us when needed on the field.Jason Snelling is probably the most overlooked player on this whole roster he hardly gets ant carries because of fat butt turner an QUIZ in the first 2 RB spots on the roster and he also plays alot of FB because Polite is hurt so Snelling stepped in an took his role as starting FB.An i am going to flat out say it i want Snelling to be our first RB he is faster than turner has alot more agility than turner an quite francily a better hard runner than turner.But no poor Snelling has to sit on the bench because Koetter wants to use quiz more than him but dont get me wrong i love quiz but lets face it turner an quiz both has not produced anything the whole year an that sure isnt going to get better now that we are getting to the rough part of our schedule with better D so i believe that Snelling should at least get more than 2 carries a game.He should at least get 7 or more a game cause he is a very productive RB in the nfl but he has not had his chance to show his abilities because turner has always been there in front of him every step of the way an i want that to change FAST!!!!!!!!!!

poll fails on so many different levels.

who thinks snelling is overlooked? he is probably one of the most popular people on the team. on most teams the back up QB is the most popular- on ours it may be the back up RB's.

people wanna play armchair GM. Snelling is a fine 3rd stringer- Id hate to see him shoulder the load.

I believe Aaron Snelling will get his time. Whether it be later this year or next year if/when Turner leaves. Quizz has been about as exciting as a wet carrot so far this year, so here's to both of our "backups" stepping up to show how replaceable Burner is.

Yea , I agree. I also think Michael Ryan gets a shot as well.

Edited by Tuggle2

I i had to choose a one person who does not get enough reconigtion on this team as a player would have to be Jason Snelling this guy has been there to save us when needed on the field.Jason Snelling is probably the most overlooked player on this whole roster he hardly gets ant carries because of fat butt turner an QUIZ in the first 2 RB spots on the roster and he also plays alot of FB because Polite is hurt so Snelling stepped in an took his role as starting FB.An i am going to flat out say it i want Snelling to be our first RB he is faster than turner has alot more agility than turner an quite francily a better hard runner than turner.But no poor Snelling has to sit on the bench because Koetter wants to use quiz more than him but dont get me wrong i love quiz but lets face it turner an quiz both has not produced anything the whole year an that sure isnt going to get better now that we are getting to the rough part of our schedule with better D so i believe that Snelling should at least get more than 2 carries a game.He should at least get 7 or more a game cause he is a very productive RB in the nfl but he has not had his chance to show his abilities because turner has always been there in front of him every step of the way an i want that to change FAST!!!!!!!!!!

99124221did_not_read.gif