Babinaux As Well As Abe Playing Very Well This Year.

Sheldon Cooper

Last game Babinaux made several plays. I almost considered him the best DL of the game but Abraham made it an even split. When Peters is strong enough to regain starter snaps and return to form our front four along with Edwards will be formidable. Edwards was getting held a lot last game. Maybe he can work on attacking the OT's shoulder so when he is held it is obvious instead of taking on his man head on and allowing the OT to get two hands inside his pads and steer him. The back ups of Biermann, Jerry, Walker, and nobody are also strong aside from the vacancy yet to be filled by Sidbury, Matthews, or Massaquoi.

We are thin at LB after Weatherspoon and Nicholas who is battling injury as Peterson had many snaps against the raiders. James is an unknown. Dent is the weak link and has had a time getting off blocks and missing tackles as well as positioning. He needs to grow up fast or we may as well stay in nickel.

The secondary is stout with DeCoud, Moore, Samuel, and Robinson, although Moore needs to wrap up better. McClain logged a lot of minutes as the nickel after Franks was trucked by blockers for a big run early on. He fared well and may have secured the position. Owens came in as nickel(scary) with McClain at LCB when Samuel was winded after int. Owens has been good on ST's and as 4th CB. Franks has sucked on defense and is strictly the PR. If he screws up there he will not finish the season here.

Overall I like our talent level. We have what it takes to beat the eagles.

On offense Turner ran the ball well last game. We need to use him a little more often. The passing game was pretty good we just had to many drives end on int's. Rodgers and Snelling are good subs. I want to see us throw early on and pound Turner late but against this secondary we might be best off with the tried and true run to free up play action.

Gonzalez, White, and Jones should fare well. Palmer, Polite, or either Cone or Davis may have to draw some attention if coverage is tight outside.

OL has been strong everywhere but RT. Clabo I think is affected by injury so if he had time to heal over the bye he could return to form. He has been the weakness of late.

I like the falcons to stay undefeated.

The weather is probably going to force both teams to try to move the ball with the run game, which makes me wish Peters was completely healthy and in game-shape. It's on the OL to step up and give Turner some running room. I think in this game we'll have to establish the run game first to negate the pass rush and then go to the pass for the big play.

The weather is probably going to force both teams to try to move the ball with the run game, which makes me wish Peters was completely healthy and in game-shape. It's on the OL to step up and give Turner some running room. I think in this game we'll have to establish the run game first to negate the pass rush and then go to the pass for the big play.

I was thinking about Peters. It might end up being a blessing in disguise he's been sitting out with the injury. As long as he is healthy we now have one of our best DTs rested for the last half of the season. He should be firing on all cylinders in December when we could really use it.

I was thinking about Peters. It might end up being a blessing in disguise he's been sitting out with the injury. As long as he is healthy we now have one of our best DTs rested for the last half of the season. He should be firing on all cylinders in December when we could really use it.

Yep. Better late than never, as they say. And hopefully we get through the rest of the season with no injuries to any other key players.

Babs was a monster in the Oakland game. He said it was due to knowing Knapp's blocking schemes. But I hope it's more than that and he continues.

And Abe has been balling all year. But we need to get more rotation so Abe can be fresh for the playoffs. I'm seeing very little of Sidbury. I guess the coaches have finally given up on him as a project. If so, I'd bring Massaquoi into the rotation.

Babs was a monster in the Oakland game. He said it was due to knowing Knapp's blocking schemes. But I hope it's more than that and he continues.

And Abe has been balling all year. But we need to get more rotation so Abe can be fresh for the playoffs. I'm seeing very little of Sidbury. I guess the coaches have finally given up on him as a project. If so, I'd bring Massaquoi into the rotation.

Yeah, Nolan is going with a three man rotation at DE and DT thus far so it will be interesting to see if Walker or Jerry play little to none when Peters is all the way back. Otherwise if we play all four two deep, then Sidbury apparently has not impressed Nolan either. I hope Massaquoi gets a chance at some point if he shows he has the system down. The good thing about taking time with him is that he should not hit the rookie wall in half a season.