If Harry Douglas Doesn't Play On Sunday..

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Who is going to step up? We only have two more receivers after them. I know Cone is dangerous after he gets the ball. He's physical, and has JJ-type speed. Only problem is he has the hands of an 80 year old grandma. And I honestly haven't seen much of Drew Davis. Apparently from his days at Oregon he was a great deep ball receiver, and fantastic in the redzone. He has nice size. I hope one of these guys can step up on Sunday if HD can't go, but I honestly don't know what to expect. Kinda makes you miss Michael Jenkins and Weems.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I don't see them having to step up that much. HD has been not used like he should. As long as cone can pull guys away from white/Julio is good enough. And I know cone could at least do that.

Guest Negatorris

I don't see them having to step up that much. HD has been not used like he should. As long as cone can pull guys away from white/Julio is good enough. And I know cone could at least do that.

Yeah, but you can tell each week they are targeting HD more and more. Him and Ryan just haven't been on the same page a lot of the time. He had 5 receptions against OAK. If he can't go, I seriously hope Ryan hits Davis or Cone, and one of em makes a great play to let the Koetter know they can't be ignored anymore. We might see a more diversified offense if that happens.

It most probably will be Drew Davis, he has been playing 5 or 6 snaps a game as WR. Cone is playing couple of snaps a game as Run Blocker when JJ comes of the field. It would be interesting to see if Drew Davis gets bulk of the passing snaps or Cone finally gets few snaps as WR in passing game.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Yeah, but you can tell each week they are targeting HD more and more. Him and Ryan just haven't been on the same page a lot of the time. He had 5 receptions against OAK. If he can't go, I seriously hope Ryan hits Davis or Cone, and one of em makes a great play to let the Koetter know they can't be ignored anymore. We might see a more diversified offense if that happens.

you are correct. For some reason I forgot he has made plays. And a couple important ones as well.

So yes, someone does need to step it up.

Guest Negatorris

I want to see Ryan finally diversify his weapons by using Cone, Davis, Palmer, Quizz, and Snelling along with the usual weapons.

I agree, but Ryan can't get the ball to them if they aren't on the field.

Who is going to step up? We only have two more receivers after them. I know Cone is dangerous after he gets the ball. He's physical, and has JJ-type speed. Only problem is he has the hands of an 80 year old grandma. And I honestly haven't seen much of Drew Davis. Apparently from his days at Oregon he was a great deep ball receiver, and fantastic in the redzone. He has nice size. I hope one of these guys can step up on Sunday if HD can't go, but I honestly don't know what to expect. Kinda makes you miss Michael Jenkins and Weems.

I have a feeling we may be surprised in a good way by Cone and/or Davis. Just a hunch.

He is back on the roster but on IR. He was cut because of Injury and placed on IR for next year. Oh well,the legend of Meier continues.

I haven't checked, I last saw when the team cut him but must have missed when they brought him back. They need to go ahead and make room for the next WR who will follow in that tradition, of having some flashy moments, then being cut and brought back etc.

Guest Negatorris

I haven't checked, I last saw when the team cut him but must have missed when they brought him back. They need to go ahead and make room for the next WR who will follow in that tradition, of having some flashy moments, then being cut and brought back etc.

I can't lie, I was thinking Meier would step it up and become a great weapon but I kept getting disappointed. Maybe he eventually gets back on track, but he's gonna have to work hard as sh*t. He looked great in TC, but TC heroes are just TC heroes.

http://www.atlantafa...yer-roster.html

Meier was gone and then his name popped back up on IR list few days after he was cut.

Edited by falcons007