Eagles Get The Kiss Of Death.

Tuggle'2

Good old Peter King started the week off by getting the TNF game way wrong. He also picked the Eagles 23-20. Thank you King for keeping your evil picks away from us.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/10/25/nfl-week-8-picks/index.html?xid=si_nfl

It might sound funny but this really does make me feel more confident about the upcoming game! wink.png

Good old Peter King started the week off by getting the TNF game way wrong. He also picked the Eagles 23-20. Thank you King for keeping your evil picks away from us.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/10/25/nfl-week-8-picks/index.html?xid=si_nfl

It might sound funny but this really does make me feel more confident about the upcoming game! wink.png

He was only 10 off my prediction of 33-20

Guest Negatorris

He was only 10 off my prediction of 33-20

Why do you think the Eagles can score 30+ on the Falcons? Just curious... Edited by Torris

Why do you think the Eagles can score 30+ on the Falcons? Just curious...

I'd love to be able to provide a detailed reason.... It I can not.

All I can say is they are due...so very due. And the post bye game is the best time to predict it.

It guarantees nothing of course....

Guest Negatorris

I'd love to be able to provide a detailed reason.... It I can not.

All I can say is they are due...so very due. And the post bye game is the best time to predict it.

It guarantees nothing of course....

Well if they're due, I think they can get it against NO rather than ATL. I really don't see them scoring over 28 points.

Well if they're due, I think they can get it against NO rather than ATL. I really don't see them scoring over 28 points.

its not impossible. We have to be realistic about this. The eagles are a good team. Please dont let their record and play fool you. This is a mini rivalry game. They are gonna play iust as hard as we are. I hope the birds win but wouldn't shock me if we lose.

Eagles have always been a tough game for Falcons. I remember the Ski-wars well! Jaworski -vs- Bartkowski. Last years win over them was awesome. I still remember Vick spitting up blood. I don't wish harm on any player, but I was glad that he was taken out of the game last year. Had he not gotten hurt, I think the Falcons would've lost that one. I don't think it will matter if he stays healthy or not this year.

My prediction -

Falcons 33

Eagles 21

Edited by Hawkaida

Guest Negatorris

its not impossible. We have to be realistic about this. The eagles are a good team. Please dont let their record and play fool you. This is a mini rivalry game. They are gonna play iust as hard as we are. I hope the birds win but wouldn't shock me if we lose.

I'm not saying it's impossible for them to win, I just don't see them scoring 30 on this defense unless we hurt ourselves. I know every time we face the Eagles it's like a divisional game, but I'm just saying. I don't even see us scoring 30 on them, and if we do it will be hilarious considering they just fired Jaun Castillo.

Falcons 27

Eagles 23

Edited by Torris

Guest Negatorris

Why is all of NFL.com bashing the falcons? Everyone seems to think we stand no chance? im really confused. Last year when the Lions and Bills started hot they were talking about those two playing in the Super Bowl... No love for the dirty birds i guess.

We play better as the underdog. I like it when everyone picks against us. They'll probably pick against us next week too. And the week after that. We might not be completely favored until we face Arizona, and I'm fine with that.

The only time we've played them with Vick we won. We could of easily won another game if it weren't for the stupid punt penalty. It was a close game. We are a better team then either one of those times and they are in shambles. I just cannot concede a loss like so many around here have. We might lose which in that case I will be pissed for a bit just like any old loss. I really think the game favors us. The only thing I see them having going for them is home field. I think the weather and rain will take the crowd out of the mix. The weather also favors us IMO. Neither team is used to playing in a tropical storm so the idea them being an outdoor team goes out the window. We have the power running game and huge receivers. I think Tony and Micheal have great days. I actually think this might be Quizzs best game of the year. Its going to be slippery and he is so short I think tackling him might prove difficult. He has such a low center of gravity he might just be a great weapon in the rain and mud.