Congrats To The Bucs!

JabooAlwaysWins

That's what having the Vikings defense cost me this week.

Hats off to the Buccs. I thought this would be a sure thing for the Vikes...Short week for both teams; Vikes at home; tough, emotional loss for the Buccs last week.

I did not at all think the Buccs had it in them, but they came out and put an absolute azz whoopin' on a 5-2 team.

Pretty dmn impressive, Buccies. I wouldn't normally heap this much praise on a team I dislike so much, but that was a praiseworthy performance. And you all sure ferked my fantasy defense this weekangry.png

Muscle Hamster (Martin) really stepped up! This was the first game where he really showed us what he's capable of. BUC fans need to keep a lid on their enthusiasm though. The Vikings are not a very good team. Their 5 wins before last night were made with smoke & mirrors. Ponder is NOT a very good quarterback. We have a real chance to win our next three games before the Falcons roll into RayJay.

Don't get me wrong, Last night was a great win for us, but until we can beat a good team like the Falcons, Giants, Saints or Packers, I'm not convinced of a turnaround. Our next 3 games are Raiders (Oakland), Chargers (Tampa), Panthers (Charlotte), which is a real opportunity to get well and find our groove before we play the Falcons Nov. 25th.

Edited by jb 3.0

Muscle Hamster (Martin) really stepped up! This was the first game where he really showed us what he's capable of. BUC fans need to keep a lid on their enthusiasm though. The Vikings are not a very good team. Their 5 wins before last night were made with smoke & mirrors. Ponder is NOT a very good quarterback. We have a real chance to win our next three games before the Falcons roll into RayJay.

Don't get me wrong, Last night was a great win for us, but until we can beat a good team like the Falcons, Giants, Saints or Packers, I'm not convinced of a turnaround. Our next 3 games are Raiders (Oakland), Chargers (Tampa), Panthers (Charlotte), which is a real opportunity to get well and find our groove before we play the Falcons Nov. 25th.

my secretary is from the Orlando area and a huge Bucs fan....she thought they were going to lose but I told her yesterday that the Bucs had a good shot. They have had a good mix of run and pass on offense...enough to keep a defense off balance. On defense, their secondary is suspect but their run defense is very, very good which negates the Vikings offense

my secretary is from the Orlando area and a huge Bucs fan....she thought they were going to lose but I told her yesterday that the Bucs had a good shot. They have had a good mix of run and pass on offense...enough to keep a defense off balance. On defense, their secondary is suspect but their run defense is very, very good which negates the Vikings offense

Our offense seems to be clicking on all cylinders while our defense while our pass defense is still a rut. I'd like to have Talib back not because he's the answer but it will give depth to our defense.