Falcons Are Complacent

Karst41

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LT just showed how completely out of touch he is with what's going on with the Falcons on the field as well as in the locker room. This team knows it's not where it wants to be or needs to be. Those last three games were hardly the type of performances that would produce a sense of over-confidence to say the least. Deion surprised me with his prediction that the Falcons offense was going to be a load for the Eagle defense. I was expecting more Philly and Vick love from him. But truthfully, media jocks aside, the Falcons need to get some play-off wins to convince people they are a legitimate top-tier team these days.

Tomlinson(I refuse to call him LT) said that the Falcons are laid back because they are 6-0 and hearing how good they are from everyone and the media.

I guess he is completely disconnected from reality.

The guy wouldn't recognize reality if it walked up and kicked him in the sack. But he doesn't have to deal with reality, he's an NFL Network jockalyst.

Who is giving the Falcons credit for being 6-0? The Falcons are the most bashed 6-0 team I have ever seen. It's absolutely sickening the amount of hate and excuses the Falcons are getting for being 6-0.

The sicking thing is, the moment we lose a game whether it's Sunday or in week 17 they're all going to pat themselves on the back because "They Called It", they'll be ready (heII they'll be eager) to dismiss the previous x number of wins as luck, and the media will trip over themselves to focus their collective circle jerks back onto the Giants and Patriots where they wanted it all along. You know "REAL" teams.

They hate us now.. can you imagine what they will be saying if and when we go 7-0....

VERY POSSIBLE... THE FALCONS ARE POWERD' UP AND THE TEAM IS WORKING TOGETHER LIKE A TEAM... no one is show boating... and we are playing great on away games.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS...

It amazes me how many "experts" are picking the Eagles this Sunday. Not that I don't think Eagles are incapable of the upset cause they are. But as flat as Philly has been, against almost anybody else in the world they would not be week 8 media darlings, but all of a sudden they're playing the Falcons and they get the top 10 team treatment

Bet if we win Sunday, they'll change their tune faster than they can update the d@mn standings,

"We already knew the Eagles weren't very good" "The Falcons barely beat a bottom tier team" "We're still waiting for the Falcons to play a "real team"

McNabb is okay (even though he didn't know there could be tie games in the NFL) but my favorite is Mayock. The guy just oozes football knowledge.

I am impressed with McNabb so far, much better than I thought. The guy doesn't talk generalities or unfounded stuff, sticks to football and film for his comments.

McNabb is okay (even though he didn't know there could be tie games in the NFL) but my favorite is Mayock. The guy just oozes football knowledge.

He is absolutely the best in the business at this time.

Steve Wyche, from what I have seen is unbiased as well.

Everybody else has reduced themself's to attention ho's.

So i guess you guys can hate on LT now and say he's an idiot and all the other stuff that goes with anyone that doesnt massage our ballz

not me...he could gently collectively massage the Falcons nads in a tub of warm bath water and he would still sound like someone who struggles forming complete sentences.

It is what it is.