Matt Ryan Comparison To Any Qb That Has Ever Played In The Nfl

Dirtybird#11

if i had to compare matt ryan to any QB in the NFL i would compare him to Tom Brady we all know in the early years an sometimes now Brady has struggles with his deep ball.You can say he doesnt have the recievers for a deep ball but he had Randy Moss an i rarely saw him launch a 60 yard bomb down the field like RGlll does every sunday.Also if you watch Brady in a game you will see him scramble alot to avoid pressure that is coming his way.So matt ryan and tom brady to me are like 2 peas in a pod when it comes to playing in the nfl so here is hope for this season an MANY season to come.

FALCONS LEGACY 2012-2018

if i had to compare matt ryan to any QB in the NFL i would compare him to Tom Brady we all know in the early years an sometimes now Brady has struggles with his deep ball.You can say he doesnt have the recievers for a deep ball but he had Randy Moss an i rarely saw him launch a 60 yard bomb down the field like RGlll does every sunday.Also if you watch Brady in a game you will see him scramble alot to avoid pressure that is coming his way.So matt ryan and tom brady to me are like 2 peas in a pod when it comes to playing in the nfl so here is hope for this season an MANY season to come.

FALCONS LEGACY 2012-2018

I would say that Matt Ryan is most like Matt Ryan.

BTW... Stop making threads...