Spoon Says It's Personal

nobkowski

From his interview on main page, Spoon says it's personal to him and you can tell by the way he says it and body language that he means it.

This is gonna be a smash mouth game. No doubt about it.

I sure do wish supes or gritz were around to draw falco sharpening his talons and stuff like that.

But they aren't here to do it so lets at least keep this bumped.

GO FALCONS!! BEAT THE TAIL FEATHERS OFF THEM EGIRLS !!!!!

From his interview on main page, Spoon says it's personal to him and you can tell by the way he says it and body language that he means it.

I sure do wish supes or gritz were around to draw falco sharpening his talons and stuff like that.

Loved how he said the other day, "I'm ready to play, TODAY"

I hope he does the double spoon again while standing over Vick after a crushing sack.

BUMP

I can't listen to the interview, but why is this game personal for Weatherspoon. I mean, as opposed to any other game.

Probably because of Maclin being his old teammate, plus he said this game kinda always has a divisional feel to it.

Who was playing that Aaliyah in the background though?

oh personal because of the text?? psshh.

to me it seemed like it was more so the fact that they haven't texted in a while and then there was one. It probably wasn't bad. probably something like you better bring your A game. Maclin probably didn't mean any harm but if spoon took anything it was probably just from mac thinking they were on terms like that after months of nothing. ya know?

oh personal because of the text?? psshh.

to me it seemed like it was more so the fact that they haven't texted in a while and then there was one. It probably wasn't bad. probably something like you better bring your A game. Maclin probably didn't mean any harm but if spoon took anything it was probably just from mac thinking they were on terms like that after months of nothing. ya know?

I don't know what the real story is. All I know is I've never heard him sound so serious about a game.