Aints Will Be Sporting A New Design Next Year.

Karst41

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

you know what is funny. no one thinks of the browns anymore. the borwns have a worse record then the taints. when asked; "who is the worst team in the NFL", the answer is "taints". no one even looks at the browns.

the browns should be done away with (period). and then they should start up a new team in LA. anyone who plays for the browns should be removed from NFL as well.

you know what is funny. no one thinks of the browns anymore. the borwns have a worse record then the taints. when asked; "who is the worst team in the NFL", the answer is "taints". no one even looks at the browns.

the browns should be done away with (period). and then they should start up a new team in LA. anyone who plays for the browns should be removed from NFL as well.

I have a great client from Cleveland, and due to the CoC I can not

repeats his sentiments regarding the Brownies on these forums. laugh.png

I don't know anyone who thinks the Saints are the worst team in the NFL. I don't wanna play them.

As for the Browns, they just sold the team to new owners. They will get better. They had "too many cooks in the kitchen" the past couple of years. Holmgren is a jerk and a walrus. I'm rooting for the Browns. They are a classic franchise.

I don't know anyone who thinks the Saints are the worst team in the NFL. I don't wanna play them.

As for the Browns, they just sold the team to new owners. They will get better. They had "too many cooks in the kitchen" the past couple of years. Holmgren is a jerk and a walrus. I'm rooting for the Browns. They are a classic franchise.

They are up there....Josh F'ing Freeman just threw for 400+ yards on them and lost due to a questionable call by the ref's. Their Defense is ATROCIOUS. If you are afraid of them, you may as well be afraid of every other team in the NFL.

They are up there....Josh F'ing Freeman just threw for 400+ yards on them and lost due to a questionable call by the ref's. Their Defense is ATROCIOUS. If you are afraid of them, you may as well be afraid of every other team in the NFL.

I agree about their defense, but their offense is still lethal (#3 in scoring). Despite their record, I think they are very dangerous.

I just think the "Browns" is the worst team name ever. Not the most intelligent post I know, but seriously. tongue.png