Bucs-Vikings Thurs. Night

jb 3.0

I'm calling it:

Vikings 35

BUCS 21

Frankly, I don't see Freeman putting up big numbers three weeks in a row, and our defense has fallen off a cliff, while being ripe for an opposing mediocre quarterback to get well and have a career day.

It would be nice to see a win by the BUCS, but between our offensive line, our entire defense, and some very, very questionable coaching, I give us very little chance of winning more than 1 or 2 games the rest of the season.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the Bucs 24-13 in this one. Grant it AP is a beast, but the Bucs run defense is pretty good, and the Vikes don't have an explosive passing game. Freeman's confidence should be sky high after his last two games and VJax Is proving to be worth every penny.

This game boils down to Christian Ponder and Josh Freeman. I think Schiano will load the box in order to contain AP. Frankly this is all up to our secondary to prevent Percy Harvin to make big plays. The Bucs have a decent chance to win this game but highly unlikely...the only way they win is if they're up 34-7 because God knows they can't win close games. But if they do somehow escape Minnesota with the dubyah then this game is the the turn around for the season.

This game boils down to Christian Ponder and Josh Freeman. I think Schiano will load the box in order to contain AP. Frankly this is all up to our secondary to prevent Percy Harvin to make big plays. The Bucs have a decent chance to win this game but highly unlikely...the only way they win is if they're up 34-7 because God knows they can't win close games. But if they do somehow escape Minnesota with the dubyah then this game is the the turn around for the season.

I agree, but I'm not too sure they have it in 'em at this point. We're heading in the right direction, no doubt, but we have a lot to learn as a coaching staff it seems.

Man, this is a rough one to pick.

I'm going full blown homer and picking the NFCS team fighting for it's play-off life in October.

Bucs will force 3 turn-overs and have 175+ yards rushing.mellow.png

I could see that, but if it's close in the 4th qtr. We'll lose. They don't seem to have the mental aspect down yet, and there are far too many ways to lose a game in the final minutes, especially when your coaching staff doesn't seem to have a grasp on clock management or the rules.