Body By Vi

SkerFalcon8710

Anyone else heard of this and get fb spammed by friends who promote the ****?

Just thought id see if anyone had heard of this stuff and their feelings on it haha

Personally i think its annoying as heII, there are about 5 people that i USED to be friends with that try stuffing it down everyones throats... Their big incentive is a free BMW when you hit certain levels but after researching it almost seems like a pyramid scheme haha. They claim to make tons of money but after watching a video on youtube turns out they only make 1-3k a month on avg when they reach the level of getting a bmw..

Anyways.. Thats my rant for the day.. Ive read so fb posts about it i think im ready to off myself

Thoughts?

So ridiculous. Eat food. Get some exercise. Drink water and get some sleep.

There are no magic potions.

A lot of truth that. Eat less & Excercise more is always the answer for me as well and Sleep is a given. These things are by no means magic potions to weight loss. They are just foods that are much better for your body than the crap most people eat.

Thats what im sayin! Body by Me haha. I find the **** to be rediculous.. I went to school for health and human performance and while it may be good for you it will never be a cure all.. Their marketing scheme is just maddening

Yep, It's the same marketing approach that has worked with some success since the early 1800s.

My neighbor is selling some product now that it made from sea alge that is the latest cure for cancer and aging. When I was a teen it was Aloe Vera.

Yep, It's the same marketing approach that has worked with some success since the early 1800s.

My neighbor is selling some product now that it made from sea alge that is the latest cure for cancer and aging. When I was a teen it was Aloe Vera.

Ta im waiting for it to die out and watch these fools **** their pants when they stop selling the product and get stuck with a 50k loan for their bmw