Per Adam Schefter

LVfalconfan

This topic has already been posted but for poops and giggles I'll paste my comment on that one onto here...I want to start a D**m thread already!

If we didn't beat those teams their combine record would be 19-18, so really that stat is skewed because we win all the time.

Honestly, the weaker competition argument should be completely thrown out of the NFL. Especially this season, because this year really has established the "any given sunday" idiom as a reality.

we have beat 1 sound football team . Denver

rest is trash .

2nd half of season we are about to see what is this team celing and are we pretenders or legit contenders

I would argue that the Red Skins and Chargers aren't trash, they are a little better than mediocre but not trash.

Kansas City is complete trash, the Panthers and raiders are under performing trash but they have decent talent.

I would argue that the Red Skins and Chargers aren't trash, they are a little better than mediocre but not trash.

Kansas City is complete trash, the Panthers and raiders are under performing trash but they have decent talent.

We knocked RG out of skins game and allowed Kirk Cousins make plays . Skins are competitive and they proved that last week vs Giants but they have the worst secondary in football and no wr option with Garcon hurt

SD was playing well up until we played them and exposed them

Edited by daybumper

We knocked RG out of skins game and allowed Kirk Cousins make plays . Skins are competitive and they proved that last week vs Giants but they have the worst secondary in football and no wr option with Garcon hurt

SD was playing well up until we played them and exposed them

We Knocked Rg3 out of the game that he was performing his worst in so far through the season. Also we allowed Kirk Cousins to make 1* play that any QB in the league could have made because it was a blown coverage. Afterwards we proceeded to make him look like the QB he really is. Also their Secondary WAS the worst in the league the past few weeks they have improved.

The Chargers will not beat any good teams this year but they will beat up on all the bad teams that fill the rest of their schedule. Any team that can beat up on bad teams is at least mediocre in my book. Lets also remember their tendency to rise up later in the season.

The Chargers will be atleast 9-7 by the end of the year and the Redskins could go 8-8 or 7-9 only because the NFC is so dayum tough.

Breaking News:

You can only play the people on your schedule... and last time I checked each one of them got atleast one of those losses from us!

So what your telling me is ESPN is hating on us for no reason other than stir the ATL pot? Noooooo way! That never happens....

This only makes me hope more that we absolutely crush the Eagles this weekend.

Guest Negatorris

That stat could easily be 19-18. THE RECORD IS BLEMISHED BECAUSE WE HAVE BEATEN THEM!

Then again, this is the same guy who said we'd finish 3rd in the division behind CAR and NOLA. No credibility.