Panthers Vs Bears - Should Be Hilarious

Sheldon Cooper

The panthers just lost two of their top three defenders in Chris Gamble and Jon Beason. They are playing the bears who should light them up. At any rate you will see the NFL's two most immature players face off as Cutler is sure to do something jerkish and Newton is sure to have another post game melt down where he throws his entire team and staff under the bus and runs back and forth over them until he runs out of gas. He has a winning plan, just dominate.

The panthers just lost two of their top three defenders in Chris Gamble and Jon Beason. They are playing the bears who should light them up. At any rate you will see the NFL's two most immature players face off as Cutler is sure to do something jerkish and Newton is sure to have another post game melt down where he throws his entire team and staff under the bus and runs back and forth over them until he runs out of gas. He has a WHINING plan, just dominate.

fixed it for you smile.png

I do agree with Finally, it would be better for us in the NFC if the Bears lost

Edited by papachaz

I think carolina has a chance. The bears love cover two, and as such will have seven in the box. With seven in the box, its a simple numbers game when it comes to the read option offense. The bears will either have to put a safety up against the run, thus playing out of their comfort zone, or deal with cam and those rbs getting to the second level.

I like the panthers in an upset.

Detroit was close and that is with playing some 3 stoogery level offense. I mean they could have started a pie fight and I would not have been shocked.

I can't believe how poorly Stafford looked in that game. He was under pressure, yes, but jebus he sucked for the huge amount of talent and experience he has.

I think carolina has a chance. The bears love cover two, and as such will have seven in the box. With seven in the box, its a simple numbers game when it comes to the read option offense. The bears will either have to put a safety up against the run, thus playing out of their comfort zone, or deal with cam and those rbs getting to the second level.

I like the panthers in an upset.

That would be the uset of the year.

The Bears are going to crush Carolina's O Line.

Ugh, got stuck with Cam in a fantasy league. Was gonna sit him. Now that I see Carolina is without Beason and Gamble, I may give Newton the green light. Bears jump up big, early and let off the gas in 4th because it's out of hand. May be a lot of garbage points to be had.

The Panthers - Bears game should be a joke. All signs point to the Bears destroying some Panties. The only other game besides ours this week is Bucs - Vics. I think they will put on a good show. I just saw Heath Evans say that the Saints will beat Peyton Manning and the Broncos. I literally laughed out loud. I swear if Josh Freeman can have a record game again against the Saints defense then Manning should look like a god among men. I swear the dumb flows deep in that man. Sharper in a round about way actually picked the Broncos. I thought that was a pleasant surprise.

Part of me really wants the Bears to lose for us to gain some ground in the NFC. Cutler might very well flip his sh1t--especially if they either lose by at least a touchdown or if he gets hit/sacked too much.

But the other part of me really wants the Panthers to lose just so I can bear witness to the epic press conference that would ensue.

As much as Option 1 is better from a Falcons standpoint, my brain says there isn't much stopping Da Bears from raiding Dem Panties on national tv.

Oh well. *Grabs popcorn and eagerly awaits SupaCam's puerile meltdown replete with confused but pained looks, cries for things called "suggestion boxes," and a loser attitude that would make even Cutler on his worst day appear angelic.*

Part of me really wants the Bears to lose for us to gain some ground in the NFC. Cutler might very well flip his sh1t--especially if they either lose by at least a touchdown or if he gets hit/sacked too much.

But the other part of me really wants the Panthers to lose just so I can bear witness to the epic press conference that would ensue.

As much as Option 1 is better from a Falcons standpoint, my brain says there isn't much stopping Da Bears from raiding Dem Panties on national tv.

Oh well. *Grabs popcorn and eagerly awaits SupaCam's puerile meltdown replete with confused but pained looks, cries for things called "suggestion boxes," and a loser attitude that would make even Cutler on his worst day appear angelic.*

Made me think of some comedy gold. It would be hilarious to see either a tie or have both players play horribly. If each QB was sacked multiple times , threw several ints , fumbled the ball over and over. The post game press conference would be better then any drama TV ever. To have the two biggest cry babies both up in arms at the same time. Something about that scenario makes me smile.

I would only give Carolina about a 10 percent chance at victory and that is probably being generous.

Not that I would want it but I would give a 30 percent chance of Cam getting hurt (hopefully nothing too serious). It just seems like the kind of match-up where a mobile qb might get hurt.

Cam should have been pretty embarrassed over how much attention his suggestion box interview went. I don't know if we will see another but I'd give it an 80 percent chance because that is how immature I think he is.

and they are all professional QB's? just saying I'm pretty sure it has something to do with his could give a **** attitude.

It does affect their moods. Im sure his blood sugar could have an affect on this over the top attitude. I think it might go deeper then that when your Olinemen make round about statements about kicking his azz if he talks like that to them again. He might just be a dickk.