Andy Reid, 14-0 After A Bye

north falcon

Gunna be a really tough game. I don't consider Reid an all-time great, but sticking with one team and keeping them good for so long is very impressive.

I think it's a coin flip type game, but gun to my head, I think we lose. Hard to tell after a bye week, but the Eagles were getting hot and we were cooling off.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunna be a really tough game. I don't consider Reid an all-time great, but sticking with one team and keeping them good for so long is very impressive.

I think it's a coin flip type game, but gun to my head, I think we lose. Hard to tell after a bye week, but the Eagles were getting hot and we were cooling off.

Eagles lost 2 in a row how is that getting hot?

If we play like we played the last three games, we can't win this. Their defensive front will probably dominate our OL they way they played lately. If Ryan gets pressured and the passing game is smothered, we can't get first downs and we can't score with our running game. Not feeling good about this game at all.

Edited by PokerSteve

If we play like we played the last three games, we can't win this. They're defensive front will probably dominate our OL they way they played lately. If Ryan gets pressured and the passing game is smothered, we can't get first downs and we can't score with our running game. Not feeling good about this game at all.

Or maybe we get another sloppy eagles game. They've played 6 so far.

The Eagle were not getting hot. They lost 4th quarter leads in their past 2 games. Their offense has only scored more than 20+ points twice so far.

And that's why the fired their defensive coordinator. "Okay guys, we are starting to look good, lets fire anyone responsible!"

Guest Negatorris

If we play like we played the last three games, we can't win this. They're defensive front will probably dominate our OL they way they played lately. If Ryan gets pressured and the passing game is smothered, we can't get first downs and we can't score with our running game. Not feeling good about this game at all.

You act as if the Eagles haven't been struggling as bad as we have. They've been WORSE. At least we've been winning.

I think this bye week undefeated crap has been posted 20000 times now. I also didn't realize a 2 game losing streak was considering "getting hot".

I haven't seen it posted at all and I'm here every weekday 9-5. I guess you're another one of those guys who believe the record of a team is the only thing that matters.

We can't win this? CAN'T? So even though they have all kinds of significant problems including turning the ball over almost every game we have no shot because of our problems?

Did you ever occur that we may not have to play our best game and we could still win because of their sloppiness?

You are hopeless.