Ffl - Trade Julio For Rgiii?

jesushchristo

I'd trade Julio for RG3 straight up or Rivers & Julio for RG3. giving up Jordy Nelson would be my sticking point unless you have another stud WR. Julio is on my fantasy squad, his away weeks are good, his home weeks are bad, he has only got me 20+ points once (week 1) in comparison, RG3 has scored 20+ points 3 times & 30+ points twice. (ironically his only low score week was against the Falcons) so RG3 can get you more fantasy points than Julio, but the rest of the deal is where you need to evaluate its worth to you

I really appreciate all the feedback.

I think I will counter with P.Rivers/Julio for RGIII/Mike Wallace and see what happens. I know he won't take it though because he'd be pissed I retracted on Jordy. My thinking with Jordy tho is, how long is Jennings out? AND I have Randall Cobb.

P.Rivers is still a good QB though, and could definitely turn around his stats...

You gotta also remember that pretty much every rookie QB, no matter how good they've looked, tends to hit the wall as the season wears on. After the Redskins bye in week 10 it goes Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Ravens, Browns, Eagles through week 16. That's a tough stretch for any QB, let alone a rookie one. Plus he's on the road week 15 and 16, during fantasy playoffs.

You gotta also remember that pretty much every rookie QB, no matter how good they've looked, tends to hit the wall as the season wears on. After the Redskins bye in week 10 it goes Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Ravens, Browns, Eagles through week 16. That's a tough stretch for any QB, let alone a rookie one. Plus he's on the road week 15 and 16, during fantasy playoffs.

Excellent points. EXCELLENT. The other problem is this - the team wanting to trade me RGIII has Drew Brees sitting on his bench,,,So I would make him a ******* beast.

I would have RGIII and AFoster tho....

This ***** not easy. We play for money. I am currently 5-2 with the team I drafted. SERIOUSLY considering sitting still and not trading at all...