Lol Lions Fans On Chris Houston (Use To Be A Falcon)

red falcon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Chris Houston led the NFL in pick sixes and interception return yards last year so he must have turned his head at some point.

still does not mean you have to turn your head to catch a ball. Heck there is kids who are legally blind who catch footballs. http://www.wistv.com/global/story.asp?s=1010050&ClientType=Printable

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

He was convinced that Crisp is better than Asante, Grimes, and Robinson. And he used last years stats to justify it. I would dig up an old thread, but I don't feel like it...

it's all cool. I hate digging to find threads too. unless there is some fun in it.

man I wanna know what made him say this. yeah sure he had some stats and stuff, but better then grimes and Asante??? (I am not including Dunta because most of this; not me, board thought he was hot garbage.)

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Yep, hated on him while he was here, loved him after he was sent packing, just so he could say Dimitroffed!

I hate it when people say dimitroffed or how TD stinks, etc etc.

I swear they have zero since. I can understand if you say he made some bad picks. but to say he is 100% garbage is a joke. 70% or more of the players are here because of TD. he took over a team who never had back to back, nor had a 6-0 start, etc etc etc. I could go on and on.

side note: TD keeps improving this team. I really wonder what our team will look like in 2, 3, 4, 5 years from now?

(I just want to know if we are going to do anything with our second and third round picks this year. everything else I am thankful for. but those I just wonder upon)

it's all cool. I hate digging to find threads too. unless there is some fun in it.

man I wanna know what made him say this. yeah sure he had some stats and stuff, but better then grimes and Asante??? (I am not including Dunta because most of this; not me, board thought he was hot garbage.)

He basically manipulated the stats to fit his agenda. He compared Crisp to Dunta, but not Falcons Dunta, only Houston Dunta (he also included the year D-rob was hurt in Houston). Then he used Grimes stats, but not starter Grimes from the past 2 years, he also included UDFA Grimes stats (which obviously hurt his averages).

Chris Houston had his problems for sure, but he's always been a couple of technique corrections away from being a great cornerback. Either way, he is still a decent starting corner. You don't start in this league 6 years in a row if you suck.

You do if you are Jason Webster. Or at least it seems like it.

I saw a play last night where Houston was covering Johnson I believe and when CJ jumped up and turned around to adjust for the ball, Houston never looked around and never tried locating the ball. He didn't even throw his hands up to try and bust up the pass, he just played the receiver.

Still hasn't changed much.

I saw a play last night where Houston was covering Johnson I believe and when CJ jumped up and turned around to adjust for the ball, Houston never looked around and never tried locating the ball. He didn't even throw his hands up to try and bust up the pass, he just played the receiver.

Still hasn't changed much.

They should definitely cut him if he is guarding his teammates during games.

It was Brandon Marshall. To Chris's credit, it was incomplete.