Heath Evans Power Rankings Top 5

FalconsSavant

His top 5 was coming up on Nfl networks around the league live and i said to my wife I will be shocked if he has the Falcons in his top 5 I said about 10% he would put us at #5 I said he would put Texans 49ers Packers and Bears before the Falcons and if he had us in the top 3 I would come on here and apologize to Heath and OMG he had us #1. Even though He still dissed us and said only reason we are in the top 5 was because we are unbeaten. So even after that I am sorry to Heath. Now i got to go and throw up.angry.png

His top 5 was coming up on Nfl networks around the league live and i said to my wife I will be shocked if he has the Falcons in his top 5 I said about 10% he would put us at #5 I said he would put Texans 49ers Packers and Bears before the Falcons and if he had us in the top 3 I would come on here and apologize to Heath and OMG he had us #1. Even though He still dissed us and said only reason we are in the top 5 was because we are unbeaten. So even after that I am sorry to Heath. Now i got to go and throw up.angry.png

he really didnt diss us like normal

he said we cant run or stop the run

so far

that is true

I agree with what he said as well despite hating the fact that he is on NFLN in the first place. I swear if they hire another former Saint then I will have to stop watching it.

Now you know that the NFLN is where all washed up saints players go to show off there Football knowledge " LOL "

Now you know that the NFLN is where all washed up saints players go to show off there Football knowledge " LOL "

At least I can say with some certainty that we won't see Vilma over there anytime soon, not that I don't think the NFL wouldn't love to have him on their flagship media station or nothing. ph34r.png

Well to tell the truth, even though I am one of the biggest homers on the board I am shocked to see us still at #1 with the way our overall played has steadily regressed in the last 3 games.

But I guess winning fixes everything. I can't help but get the feeling that the whole world is just holding their breath while hoping we fall off our nest.

he really didnt diss us like normal

he said we cant run or stop the run

so far

that is true

Yeah but they like to call these flaws out on certain teams... the Ravens' run D is actually worse than ours, yet it was NEVER brought up until this past Sunday against the Texans. Now it's all "injuries" and such. As if we haven't had our share of them. I know our run D is less than acceptable, but it's funny how some of the top teams in the league have bad run Ds but it's never discussed as much as ours... though we're unbeaten.

Guest Negatorris

Falcons - Can't run or stop the run.

Bears - Defense scores more than the Offense

Giants - Can't defend the pass or the run

Niners - Can't pass the ball

Packers - Can't run the ball, defense the pass or the run

Ravens - Can't defend the pass or run, overall horrible D

Pats - Horrible at defending the pass

Every team has its weaknesses.

Falcons - Can't run or stop the run.

Bears - Defense scores more than the Offense

Giants - Can't defend the pass or the run

Niners - Can't pass the ball

Packers - Can't run the ball, defense the pass or the run

Ravens - Can't defend the pass or run, overall horrible D

Pats - Horrible at defending the pass

Every team has its weaknesses.

Texans- Confusing Mascot; Inferiority complex to the Cowboys despite being the far superior team, 0-1 against teams named after dairy products.