Another Smackdown

Karst41

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Would that make Vick, Salacious Crumb?

crumb2.jpg

ok awesome work Gritz.....but ATL_Falcon this is just awesome^2 (second power of awesomeness: it is something that is rarely achieved by human kind; yet you my friend have achieved it.)

wow makes me really miss him, a true classic and "elite" poster

Define "elite". Does that mean top 5? Top 3? Do you have stats to back that up or are you using the eye test?

I've been to other message boards and none of them would call him elite....just the homers here on this board.

Define "elite". Does that mean top 5? Top 3? Do you have stats to back that up or are you using the eye test?

I've been to other message boards and none of them would call him elite....just the homers here on this board.

Well, you have kevykev on one end of the spectrum and gritz on the other. The futher you get toward kevykev the less elite, the further to gritz... the more... pretty simple really.

...and please feel free to spend more time on those 'other' message boards where you get all your really tight info bruh..rolleyes.gif

Edited by HASHBROWN3

I don't care what the talking heads say he's elite, all Gritz does is win, all Supes fans care about is the stats dry.png

:P

Well, you have kevykev on one end of the spectrum and gritz on the other. The futher you get toward kevykev the less elite, the further to gritz... the more... pretty simple really.

...and please feel free to spend more time on those 'other' message boards where you get all your really tight info bruh..rolleyes.gif

LMFAO

Y'all mofos are clueless.

Y'all wouldn't recognize an elite poster if you worked at Hot Topic and moonlighted at Thomas Kincade Gallery.

Gritz is an elite fan and brought more to this board than almost any 10 other posters.

Trust me.

Edited by NOVAFalconFan

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

LMFAO

Y'all wouldn't recognize an elite poster if you worked at Hot Topic and moonlighted at Thomas Kincade Gallery.

Gritz is an elite fan and brought more to this board than almost any 10 other posters.

Trust me.

WTF is a Thomas kinCade Gallery? is it like Cade Skywalker Gallery?

29788_120107958011863_5344311_n.jpg

EDIT: something tells me you have no idea what I am saying. just like how you have no idea what elite is.

- Cade is a decent on Darth. and since you make no sense...then I felt this is you and KevyKev (WTF is KevyKev???)

Trust me.

LOL! Not sure if you were playing along with what I assumed was a clear joke by me, or if you're really that clueless.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

While we're on the subject of things that make no sense.....

yodaobama.jpg

(Not trying to make a political statement or anything just one of those things you trip over while playing with Google images that make you stop and go WTF!)

LMBO

that is hilarious.

I wonder if those kids will get what I was saying.

I don't care what the talking heads say he's elite, all Gritz does is win, all Supes fans care about is the stats

tongue.png

LOL

LMFAO

Trust me.

Buddy just did a great FFS70 impersonation.

He needs rest. I need rest. We all need rest.