Power Rankings - Week 7

Wild Bill

Guest Negatorris

#1 - Giants

#2 - Packers

#3 - Texans

#4 - Falcons

Much more accurate

I see why you're posting on a MB and not writing articles for sport sites. laugh.png

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

what really makes me laugh............the rest of the NFC south is in the 20's......all three of them.

with out the falcons NFC south stinks this year. and it will continue as well. next year taints have to make cuts. Panthers really messed up with shooting the GM (geez why would you do that with no one out there??? this is something you do at the end of your season. so now they will replace people with what was leftovers from the off-season. IDIOTS) and then you got the BUccs......wouldn't surprise me if they fired yet another coach.

Falcons will be going to playoffs with ease for the next 4 years. (this is not being a homer....this is just straight truth)

#1 - Giants

#2 - Packers

#3 - Texans

#4 - Falcons

Much more accurate

every team you named has lost to a team with a less record than their own, also had a close win, with a team with a less record than their own,(except the Falcons) so what are you basing your rankings on Edited by Rajhae Battle

going through the afternoon ESPN programs they're still up to their usual antics. Just like last week they were trying to pass off the Giants as the best team and before then the 49ers... for this week's edition of the "Best Team in the NFC" they're trying to give it to the Bears.

Good news for the Packers or heck even the Saints, it'll probably be their turn next week to be the Best Team in the NFC

Agree...but what if we do lose this weekend? Can you guys imagine how how far we will fall in these rankings???!!! Houston gets destroyed on their own field, but only dropped one place last week. These talking heads can't wait to drop us a long way down...even if it's a close game in Philly. But mark my words...suddenly Philly would become a Super Bowl contender overnight!! That's why I just refuse to put any stock in these rankings. Just play the games and win Falcons! The only rank order that that I give a S%#$ about is the draft order...Number 32 Baby!!!