So, Saints Fans, What Are You Thinking About The Sunday Night Game?

falconidae

I think Broncos vs. Saints, Brees vs. Manning is going to be a great game to watch as a football fan. Don't know that either D can stop the other QB.

If the Saints get to 3-4, they've saved their season, though with very little room for error. Think it's fair to say that every game is a playoff game for the Saints from here on out.

Think they can beat forehead boy?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Broncos vs. Saints, Brees vs. Manning is going to be a great game to watch as a football fan. Don't know that either D can stop the other QB.

If the Saints get to 3-4, they've saved their season, though with very little room for error. Think it's fair to say that every game is a playoff game for the Saints from here on out.

Think they can beat forehead boy?

No way their D backs can stop forehead boy.

I could see us surrendering 650 yards of total offense and still having a shot in the 4th quarter.

The Saints, in spite of everything that has gone wrong for them, have remained true to the core pillar of their team mentality: they keep fighting. The defense has never, EVER looked worse in the entire time I've been a fan, real talk. A Hasslett-era defense, for example would be positively beastly by comparison. Pick any year at random, for that matter; huge upgrade. So when you consider that we've been in every game so far in spite of that, thing's ain't that bad. They just have to improve, and I'd argue they have been doing just that with some strides being made and momentum being held. Drew Brees is on fire, bros, so if ever there was a time for the offense to absolutely bring it until the defense gets a groove it is now.

Also DN has informed me that Vitt's return will make us glow like Bruce Leroy so we got that in our corner as well.

I could see us surrendering 650 yards of total offense and still having a shot in the 4th quarter.

The Saints, in spite of everything that has gone wrong for them, have remained true to the core pillar of their team mentality: they keep fighting. The defense has never, EVER looked worse in the entire time I've been a fan, real talk. A Hasslett-era defense, for example would be positively beastly by comparison. Pick any year at random, for that matter; huge upgrade. So when you consider that we've been in every game so far in spite of that, thing's ain't that bad. They just have to improve, and I'd argue they have been doing just that with some strides being made and momentum being held. Drew Brees is on fire, bros, so if ever there was a time for the offense to absolutely bring it until the defense gets a groove it is now.

Also DN has informed me that Vitt's return will make us glow like Bruce Leroy so we got that in our corner as well.

Sho 'nuff?

And I figured this would go without saying but I have it from reliable sources that the Saints have one clear advantage over the rest of the league.

Katrina refs. It's practically in the BAG, so to speak.

Man, if there was only some way to give the Broncos a little extra motivation. Maybe we could, oh never mind...

well look at all the factors

Manning just scored 35 unanswered pts

Saints D gave up 400+ to Free.... are you kidding me

Saints Run D is just as bad as their pass D, this D is very very Bad

its @ Mile High

and last but not least

Fox's Record vs Saints looks alottttttttttttt better than it does vs Falcons

i have it as a shoot out

but if Saints are not careful , they could set records in this game... bad ones

its @ Mile High

and last but not least

i have it as a shoot out

The run D struggled vs the first three opponents, but has only given up about 105 per game since.

They're still allowing far too many explosive pass plays. I still think its miscommunication mostly, but a very tepid pass rush is stressing the secondary as well.

I think the run game makes an appearance Sunday night and helps the D with some TOP.

its @ Mile High

and last but not least

i have it as a shoot out

Shred, Saints D gave up 98 yards on 25 carries on Sunday. San Diego had 117 yards, and GB had 102. That isn't terrible. The first 3 games, we were murdered by the run, but the run defense seems to have picked it up a tad. Now, maybe it's because we have 0 pass rush and teams would rather toss the rock, who knows.