Madden 13 Carrer Draft And Non Draft Ps3

I AM THE COMISSIONER OF A MADDEN 13 CARRER FOR A DRAFT AN NON DRAFT LEAGUE I AM LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO DONT GLITCH AN PLAYERS WHO ARE SERIOUS AN DECENT AN ALSO STR8 PLAYERS.

DRAFT INFO

THE DRAFT CARRER AN NON DRAFT CARRER ARE COACH ONLY.THE DRAFT FRANCHISE STARTS ON DECEMBER17 BECAUSE MADDEN GET CHEAPER AROUND XMAS SO MORE PEOPLE WILL JOIN SO IF YOU HAVE MADDEN OR IS GETTING MADDEN BEFORE XMAS PLEASE COME AN JOIN MY CARRER I HAVE PLENTY OF GREAT TEAMS AVALIABLE (DRAFT INFO)

NON DRAFT INFO

THE NON DRAFT CARRER HAS STARTED BUT ONLY THE PRESEASON SO THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF TEAMS AVALIABLE THE TEAMS THAT ARE TAKEN IN THIS FRANCHISE ARE

REDSKINS,FALCONS,49ERS,JAGUARS,BENGALS,COWBOYS,CHARGERS,RAVENS,CHIEFS,PATRIOTS,EAGLES,PACKERS,SEAHAWKS,RAIDERS,AND THE BUCS SO COME AN JOIN BUT WHEN YOU PICK YOUR TEAM SO OF THESE TEAMS ARE OPEN BUT THEY ARE IN RESERVE FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE GETTING THE GAME NEAR XMAS.

YES THE PRESEASON HAS BEGUN IN THE DRAFT BUT NO REGULAR SEASON GAMES SHALL BE PLAYED UNTIL DECEMBER 17 SO COME AN JOIN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE....

ADD ME (JmL_GoInG_DeEp) on PS3 FOR MORE INFO THANKS AGAIN DIRTY BIRD #11

REMEBER THIS IS COACH ONLY LEAGUE AN THESE FRANCHISES START ON DECEMBER 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!