Reasons Not To Be Scared Of 49Ers

Dirtybird#11

Alex Smith is not a good QB he has never been if he was rated out of 10 most people would give him a 6 below.He has never been good in the nfl.I do know that the 9ers have the best running backs in the NFL literally LaMichael James,Frank Gore,Brandon Jacobs,Kendall Hunter now they do have a OUTSTANDING RUSHING GAME but im positive running the football is not going to get you over 17 points this is serious if you look at games where any QB did not throw a TD pass the team usually only gets 17 points or less an again the nfl is changing into a PASS first league an we have the QB now that can an will win at other places an many situations for gosh sakes he is called the Mattural for a reason because he makes comebacks week in an week out.The only thing that i see scary about the 49ers is there hard nose defense i will say they have the best in the league with the terrible Pat Willis an Aldon Smith and Justin Smith that is 1 heck of a pass rush right there but if you look at our WR compaired to there corners our recievers are BETTER than the GIANTS team last year who walked in to the 49ers house an beat them in the rain.So yes the 49ers do have a good front 7 but behind that their best corner is Shawnte Spencer an you could put him up against JJ an julio would win 8-10 times.I must say we are the best team in the nfl an yes i know we havent really played any1 other than the Broncos but we have won in the toughest situations an that is why i belive in this TEAM AS ONE!

GO FALCONS RISE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we all agree that Alex Smith is not a great QB...but you give him a running game(and we are weak as ballz against the run) to go with that defense(and our offense has progressively softened in the trenches) and they have the formula to beat us.

But injuries happen, and hot teams happen....so we have as good a chance as most teams at whoopin them.