Cam, You Obviously Spend Alot Of Time Looking In The Mirror At Yourself But For The Wrong Reasons...

Falcon Man™

"The past couple of games have been the same script, by the same director," Newton said. "It's kind of getting boring."

"This taste, this vibe -- I'm not buying it, man. And I don't know what it is, but something's going to have to change. Something's going to have to change real fast."

This is why I respect the $hit out of Matt Ryan and Drew Brees. If things are bad, they are willing to accept blame and take a long hard look at themselves and what they can do to fix the problems instead of pointing the finger. When they make a mistake during a game, they don't sit on the sideline with a towel over their head sulking, but rather put it behind them, forget about it and move on...I mean what else can you do?

Oh wait...

cammad.gif

NEW FLASH: Even if I am, I am just one of the thousands that are. This happens in the media on an hourly basis.

Regardless, if you don't see the finger pointing I don't know what to tell ya...

Context be damned, I guess.

And people wonder how ESPN and the like get away with the things they do, because there are "thousands" of puppets willing to digest and go along with whatever BS that's put infront of them, with no regard for the context or integrity of the quote

If you watched the entire presser, Cam takes responsibility SEVERAL times through it and when he made those comments he included himself.

Sports media is a Joke, mostly because the people that listen and watch are bigger jokes, as evidence by this thread.

Edited by NYG4

Context be damned, I guess.

And people wonder how ESPN and the like get away with the things they do, because there are "thousands" of puppets willing to digest and go along with whatever BS that's put infront of them, with no regard for the context or integrity of the quote

If you watched the entire presser, Cam takes responsibility SEVERAL times through it and when he made those comments he included himself.

Sports media is a Joke, mostly because the people that listen and watch are bigger jokes, as evidence by this thread.

Because Cameron has such a great track record rolleyes.gif . That's all the evidence I need. Anyone can SAY they are taking responsibility. Cameron is the ultimate ME ME ME I AM THE BEST AND I CAN'T POSSIBLE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHY WE ARE PLAYING SO POORLY guy and you know it.

Because Cameron has such a great track record rolleyes.gif . That's all the evidence I need. Anyone can SAY they are taking responsibility. Cameron is the ultimate ME ME ME I AM THE BEST AND I CAN'T POSSIBLE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHY WE ARE PLAYING SO POORLY guy and you know it.

Welp, Keep letting the media pull those stings for you, no need to think for yourself, I'm sure it's exhausting for you.

Welp, Keep letting the media pull those stings for you, no need to think for yourself, I'm sure it's exhausting for you.

If you thought for yourself, you wouldn't have watched the presser and created your opinion, just as I did.

Opinions - people are entitled to them.

"It's kind of getting boring." laugh.png ...Then do something about it!

Cam pretty much in my estimation called for heads to roll up top yesterday in his presser..While getting rid of Hurney was the right move just years too late, I have a feeling this will just inflate Cam's enormous ego even more and provide an excuse not to look in the mirror and work on his own game. I've been thinking lately that Newton and the Panthers are a horrible fit. The city and organization have pretty much handed him the keys to the franchise at this point because lets face it, much like the Falcons when we drafted Vick, we were a desperate franchise looking to make a big splash. Newton needs a disciplinary style coach (Riveria is probably the worst coach you could ask for to coach a guy like Cam) who will be willing to kick a guy in the *** when he needs it. As it is right now, Cam is the team and thats not a good thing. The guy has terrible mechanics and appears to have trouble making complex reads and just caves in and fails when the pressure is on.

Now he's young and certainly has the physical tools so he could turn this thing around, but it's gonna take good coaching and he needs to lose the ego and work on his game.

If you thought for yourself, you wouldn't have watched the presser and created your opinion, just as I did.

Opinions - people are entitled to them.

"It's kind of getting boring." laugh.png ...Then do something about it!

What? So If I thought for myself, I wouldn't have watched the entire presser and formed my own opinion using the whole picture, but instead used two Cherrypicked and out of context quotes as a basis to make a thread to bash someone? Sounds legit.

You and I both know you didn't watch the whole presser, you saw those quotes somewhere and just went for it, no need to backtrack.

Now have a seat, I'm sure you're exhausted.

Edited by NYG4

What? So If I thought for myself, I wouldn't have watch the entire presser and formed my own opinion using the whole picture, but instead used two Cherrypicked and out of context quotes as a basis to make a thread to bash someone? Sounds legit.

You and I both know you didn't watch the whole presser, you saw those quotes somewhere and just went for it, no need to backtrack.

Now have a seat, I'm sure you're exhausted.

Yes I am exhausted reading your Cam defense posts. Carry on. I have formed an opinion about the Panthers GM being fired - Cam had nothing to do with it...laugh.png Watch Cam's already inflated ego get bigger and the team just continues the downward spiral...

Yes I am exhausted reading your Cam defense posts. Carry on. I have formed an opinion about the Panthers GM being fired - Cam had nothing to do with it...laugh.png Watch Cam's already inflated ego get bigger and the team just continues the downward spiral...

Shouldn't you be combing Skip Bayless' twitter for talking points? Or maybe Cowherd is more your speed.

speaking of exhausted... its got to be tiring playing fangal to two different teams

I'm a terrific multi-tasker.

Edited by NYG4