NFCS Newbie - SF

dirtydealing - Dal

meezy - GB

tenbluen - NE

Pending MNF:

Dr. Do - Chi

shred - Chi

Yay I win!!!

Thank you crappy weather and redzone turnovers for keeping the score low.

Congrats - that is sweet!

As for what do to with the money, I'm reminded of a quote by a legendary soccer player from the 60s and 70s - George Best - who, as legend has it, was asked what he intended to do with the money after he signed a new, fat contract. He replied with "90% of it I'll spend on women, wine, and song and the rest I'll just waste."

Guest Negatorris

I'm not too keen on playing in Atlanta during prime time with the birds coming off a loss

Which is why I won't be too pissed if we lose to PHI... Unless we get destroyed like the previous 'dominant' teams(HOU, SF). But I know it's rare the Falcons slip up twice. Either the Cowboys or Eagles are going down. Maybe both, but I don't see it right now.

Which is why I won't be too pissed if we lose to PHI... Unless we get destroyed like the previous 'dominant' teams(HOU, SF). But I know it's rare the Falcons slip up twice. Either the Cowboys or Eagles are going down. Maybe both, but I don't see it right now.

I think beating the tougher teams is more important than beating an average team. The best beat the best. I see this game as a good measuring stick for the Falcons.

Guest Negatorris

I think beating the tougher teams is more important than beating an average team. The best beat the best. I see this game as a good measuring stick for the Falcons.

PHI and DAL are both average if you ask me. But I give the edge to PHI, since we're going on the road, and Andy Reid always seems to coach circles around Smitty.

I still think we have a great chance to win.