Sunday Night Song

We don't have the iconic players, and team history to be on there yet..

I'm going to disagree with ya on this one. TG should be on there not Graham. Tony G=first ballot. That's pretty iconic in my book. And yes, Graham had a good year last year, but He wll have to put in a few more years before I can call him Iconic.

I'm going to disagree with ya on this one. TG should be on there not Graham. Tony G=first ballot. That's pretty iconic in my book. And yes, Graham had a good year last year, but He wll have to put in a few more years before I can call him Iconic.

While I agree with you 100%.

Trying to convince the so called Falcon fans to actually be fans is like pulling teeth.

I hate that effing song. It's a butchered,redneck version of a medicore Joan Jett song. Like everything else that comes out of Nashville, It's a lame attempt to get high-fructose corn syrup addicted white trash housewives to half pay attention to what their husbands are making them watch against their will.

Sorry, I lived in Nashville for 4 years. Had to get that out of my system.

Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking of TG when I posted that. I'll go sit in the corner with my dunce hat now.