Man That Joe Flacco Sure Is Elite

jdawg4876

this has nothing to do with matty ryan toker, but like I have been saying since the offseason flacco is a good qb but the ravens go as ray rice and the that now old injured and tired defense goes.

flacco main adj is inconsistent he will go from throwing 300 yds to not being able to break 200 yds for a game.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has nothing to do with matty ryan toker, but like I have been saying since the offseason flacco is a good qb but the ravens go as ray rice and the that now old injured and tired defense goes.

flacco main adj is inconsistent he will go from throwing 300 yds to not being able to break 200 yds for a game.

shaq-cmon-son.jpg?w=298&h=300

You too DB? We have Ryan and yet we are so insecure we have to tear down another QB just because he was drafted in the same year?

Media puppets.

I'm not insecure or anything, but I don't see the big deal one way or the other. Ryan is leaps and bounds better than Flacco, we all know it, it's a little aggravating to see the media swoon over Flacco in the off-season simply because he has a couple of playoff games that he contributed very little to the majority of while Ryan gets literally all of the blame after his own offensive coordinator said after he left that he knew we'd lose the Giants game. Ryan does more for his team than about 25 of the 32 QB's in the league, if not a higher number but because he plays where he plays or doesn't throw a pretty bomb every week, he gets looked over. He's gotten a lot more respect this year than in years past but it was warranted long ago. I'm not frustrated for me, as much as I am for him. I'm sure he says he doesn't care but you know it bugs him on a level.

Besides, who cares if someone enjoys him having a bad game? It's a game, it's not like the dude was in a car accident. If Brees has a bad game and the Saints lose, do you not feel all tingly inside?

You too DB? We have Ryan and yet we are so insecure we have to tear down another QB just because he was drafted in the same year?

Media puppets.

It's because there are so called Falcon fans on this board that claim Fu-Man-Chu is better than Ryan. It's a matter of opinion, but still, it's the wrong opinion..

Edited by Falcanuck

Lol i didnt realize our fans were so proper and self reserved about other players and such. Ill wait till we start losing another game and see how quickly our fan base tries to tear our players apart.

I find it funny that the self proclaimed best qb had such a shotty performance. Every qb has em, but its funny bc its flacco

Lol i didnt realize our fans were so proper and self reserved about other players and such. Ill wait till we start losing another game and see how quickly our fan base tries to tear our players apart.

I find it funny that the self proclaimed best qb had such a shotty performance. Every qb has em, but its funny bc its flacco

Exactly, Flacco put it out there that he's the best, no one else, so when he fails to be the best or even mediocre, then he deserves to get razzed.

Yeah, he used the 'E' word to describe himself. What a goof.

It's good to have confidence but when you put that on yourself, you get what you get. You ask Ryan if he's elite, he says "That's not for me to decide" or something. Heck, he's probably answered the question with that answer before.

It's good to have confidence but when you put that on yourself, you get what you get. You ask Ryan if he's elite, he says "That's not for me to decide" or something. Heck, he's probably answered the question with that answer before.

Exactly. It's like Rex Ryan saying he guarantees a win then getting sh*t on when he doesn't. You deserve to get flamed if you can't back your smack up.