South Is Disappionting.

Trouble

I'm sorry, I thought matchups decided games, not records.

You're missing the point, as usual.

I'll play along though, if it's all about match-ups, who is gonna cover White/Jones/Gonzo?

You just squeaked out a win, against a team many would consider to be the worst in the NFC that was without 3 of their best defenders and best o-lineman. Yet, you expect, no demand, that ever Falcons fan cower in fear at the thought of playing the 3-3 Cowboys.

If the Cowboys have their ***** handed to them, will you disappear ala SuperSK and Resse?

You're missing the point, as usual.

I'll play along though, if it's all about match-ups, who is gonna cover White/Jones/Gonzo?

You just squeaked out a win, against a team many would consider to be the worst in the NFC that was without 3 of their best defenders and best o-lineman. Yet, you expect, no demand, that ever Falcons fan cower in fear at the thought of playing the 3-3 Cowboys.

If the Cowboys have their ***** handed to them, will you disappear ala SuperSK and Resse?

Didn't you just squeak a victory against the same panther team?

Didn't you just squeak a victory against the same panther team?

Did you know like 4 or 5 of Ryans 4th Q comebacks have been against the Panthers? In other words Ryan has their number. No matter how good they are, how much they come to fight, if there season depends on it.....they cant stop the falcons. They cant break out will. We own them.

Its always a good fight and if games where decided on who looked better they would win most of them. But at the end of the day we win they lose and thats how its gonna be. We crush their dreams. We are that itch they cant scratch.

The falcons sweeping the east will make up for the rest of the souths shortcomeings lol

There's no way to sugar coat it really they are more consistantly strong but we have the team considered to be the best in football right now

NYG @ ATL will be the real battle of the brutes for this

Edited by Rwhite84

What makes this so funny is no Falcons fan is even giving us a chance in the game. It's 2009 all over again. Can't wait.

When will you get it through your thick skull, what a fan thinks is going to happen has zero barring on the game played. Big D isn't lining up across from Ware, I'm not covering Dez.

Also, you seem pretty certain the win is in the books for Dallas with comments like 'when we win'

When will you get it through your thick skull, what a fan thinks is going to happen has zero barring on the game played. Big D isn't lining up across from Ware, I'm not covering Dez.

Also, you seem pretty certain the win is in the books for Dallas with comments like 'when we win'

I'm very confident in how we matchup with the Falcons.

Ummm...when did I imply that I thought you all played for Atlanta? I just think your cockiness is going to make the week after the game tough on you.

I'm very confident in how we matchup with the Falcons.

Ummm...when did I imply that I thought you all played for Atlanta? I just think your cockiness is going to make the week after the game tough on you.

The only one coming off as cocky is you. I would imagine if the Falcons win you will take a hiatis ala Resse and SuperSk, until bad fortune falls on the Falcons then you and everyone else will be back in full force.