How Many Turn-Overs Are We Going To Have At Philly?

Ga_spider

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be fooled into thinking Eagles will play mistake free football because they had a bye. We will get 6 TOs. The Falcons D is licking their chops right now. With our new defensive scheme, we it will be perfect for dealling with smaller offensive players. It will be a fumbling day for the Eagles offense. Let's not forget that Vick can't read defenses so look for us to throw a lot of confusion at VICK and corner and saftey blitzes.

Don't be fooled into thinking Eagles will play mistake free football because they had a bye. We will get 6 TOs. The Falcons D is licking their chops right now. With our new defensive scheme, we it will be perfect for dealling with smaller offensive players. It will be a fumbling day for the Eagles offense. Let's not forget that Vick can't read defenses so look for us to throw a lot of confusion at VICK and corner and saftey blitzes.

Your the one who's foolish for thinking we'll get 6 TO's. Vick is capable of putting good mistake free games together, he did it against the Giants. A healthy dose of Shady McCoy and playaction with lots of missed Falcon tackles is the recipe for next Sunday.

Andy Reid is 13-0 after the bye. Expect the A game from the Eagles.

Andy Reid is 13-0 after the bye. Expect the A game from the Eagles.

This. Eagles at their best are better than Falcons at their best. The only problem with their team is bad coaching. Once they get that fixed they're good to go and talent wise Falcons don't even compare. Hopefully the pre-bye Eagles show up but i'm not banking on it.

Guest Negatorris

This. Eagles at their best are better than Falcons at their best. The only problem with their team is bad coaching. Once they get that fixed they're good to go and talent wise Falcons don't even compare. Hopefully the pre-bye Eagles show up but i'm not banking on it.

Lol what?

Falcons cause 4 turnovers minimum.

The eagles have had one of the most talented teams for years but somebody always finds a way to beat them. It's time for Andy Reid to lose after a bye. He's due for a loss. Vick and their air attack isn't gonna beat us thru the air and mcCoy won't beat us on the ground all by himself. Vick had 2 to's against us last year, I don't see why that will change. It's what he did as a falcon and its still what he does as an eagle. It will be a tuff game but it can be won. Just like everybody saying the eagles will be ready so will we. They score around our defensive average if we can hold them true then we can win that game.

So, let me get this strait because the Eagle's had a bye week they are totally gonna come out a different team and have all their problems fixed? If that's the way you think, can't the same be said for the Falcon's problems (the run D, etc.)? If the Eagle's are as talented as you say they are you'd think they would have shown it the past few seasons, and actually did something.

At least you have a excuse already... "we only won cause it was the pre bye Eagle's".

Maybe Vick doesn't fumble the ball like he has in previous games (though I expect he will) but I doubt he won't throw a pick or three against our defense. Now whether our offense capitalizes on these turnovers remains to be seen.

You don't really watch the Falcons do you? I figure if you did, you would know that the Falcons have not played a game yet where they have not produced at least two TOs a game in 6wks.You think Eagles have fixed their problems that fast you are being foolish.

Speaking of coaching. I got this weird feeling Mike Holgrem stepped down in Seatlle, for the reason that he will be Eagles HC next year.

Your the one who's foolish for thinking we'll get 6 TO's. Vick is capable of putting good mistake free games together, he did it against the Giants. A healthy dose of Shady McCoy and playaction with lots of missed Falcon tackles is the recipe for next Sunday.

Vick is capable of putting one good mistake free game together a couple of time as season. I'd say your phraseology is very complementary. He certainly is not capable of stringing good mistake free games together. Any given Sunday is the Eagles only chance next week. They are not on our level.

I don't care if we have zero turnovers and we only win by one point as long as some Falcon snaps Vick's neck like a twig at some point in the game and relegates him to wheelchair football for the rest of his career.

That's pretty strong ain't it? I don't wish that on any player or man period.

1. Vick is on shaky ground. He will lose his job if he creates a ton of turnovers. He will be holding the ball like he just stole a case of Heineken after Katrina. He wont drop it.

That means another part of his game will suffer because he'll be playing tight and focusing on not turning the ball over. Good for us. The tighter or more scared he plays the better for us.