Hey Guys..........

jb 3.0

Ray, J.HG., SK, and the rest of you guys, I tip my hat to you, it must be nice having a team that has a combined football IQ over 88. The BUCS do NOT! Between their rookie head coach, their quarterback that couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C & A, the coordinators that can't make up their minds what type of offense and defense we run (it changes from week to week), we are lucky as **** to have won 2 games. But look at who we beat! The Chiefs & the Panthers, both of who will be fighting it out for the #1 pick in April's Draft!

Enough of my rant! Good game, fellas!wink.png

You got no reason to hang your head after that game today. That was one of the better games of the season.

I'm not hanging my head but that bunch of wimps that couldn't get in in from the 2 yard line on 4 tries, after the longest completion in team history sure should be! Yeah, I said it! WIMPS! WTF else are you gonna call it? It's not like they were playing on the road in a dome and couldn't hear the snap count! I'm still pissed about that one! I've seen a greater sense of urgency from a bunch of stoners that just walked out of a Grateful Dead Concert.

I agree with everyone, the Bucs played their hearts out. I understand, no one likes moral victories, all I'll say is a team better bring their "A" game for 60 full mins when they play the Bucs or they're going home with a loss.

Edited by meezy0236

I agree with everyone, the Bucs played their hearts out. I understand, no one likes moral victories, all I'll say a team better bring their A game for 60 full mins when they play the Bucs or they're going home with a loss.

Total bullspit, these guys deserved to do nothing but LOSE! You don't get a 14 point lead then put it on cruise control in the NFL! This team looked like they just let Raheem Morris on the sideline after the first 20 minutes of the game!

Edited by jb 3.0

I wanted to know why the **** Schiano basically decided he wanted to run prevent defense the entire 2nd quarter.

That's when NO got rolling.

They went with a three man rush the ENTIRE game! In week 4 against the Redskins, we blitzed on almost every play. I don't think we blitzed once today. Schiano and his crew of inepts can't figure out what they want to do. I keep blaming the players, but it's beginning to look like NO ONE on this coaching staff knows WTF they're doing!

JB, dont be mad bro. I saw alot of positives in the game on both teams. (OFFENSIVELY) lol

Defensively i think TB has more positives than the saints. Just give it time.

Schianno may get a bad rep in the media, but i like the guy. He tries everything to win a game!!!! lol

Brother, you have a few posters after you in the threads.

Time to represent.

Knew Schiano wouldn't be a good fit. I still think your team would have fared better with Raheem. 2010 wasn't a fluke, should have given him at least one more year and more to work with.

Yeah, I've basically heard that EVERYONE associated with the NFL... from coaches to officials and reporters... hates Schiano. They say he's the most pr!ckish coach in the league; mostly due to his college-coach mentality. BTW, most NFL scouts say they hated him in college as well.

JB, dont be mad bro. I saw alot of positives in the game on both teams. (OFFENSIVELY) lol

Defensively i think TB has more positives than the saints. Just give it time.

Schianno may get a bad rep in the media, but i like the guy. He tries everything to win a game!!!! lol

welcome back, Dean. Hope things are going smoother in real life for ya.