Cam Newton's Postgame Interview

SaintRay

Don't have the video, but he has to grow up or he isn't going to reach his potential in the NFL. He was embarrassing in the post game interview. Even the TV ex-jocks made a comment about he needs to learn to stay positive.

That was just sad! I just saw it a few minutes ago. I can understand fans getting like that but the quarterback of an NFL team? The kid's got TONS of growing up to do!

I said he was going the route of Vince Young and game by game he gets closer to out doing VY.

They need a win bad. For the love of all things holy. Stop the team celebrations until you win a game. No one should be allowed to celebrate a TD until you win a game. The coach should make that a privilege.

video of panthers post game conference is on nfl.com

not sure what to think of cam. he questions whether it is him, the scheme, the coaches, or his teammates that are causing them to lose. not sure i would like my team leader to say that.

Exactly.

He isn't a leader in my book. He's a selfish "me" athlete who has tons of potential, but will never realize the potential.

takes more than physical ability to be an NFL QB, you have to have Mental ability , really thats so much more important, look at Brady , Manning and Ryan , they look like guys you may could take in a bar room brawl, but they are so smart they will rip you to shreds on the field.

just dont see it in Cam

and its something you can not teach

takes more than physical ability to be an NFL QB, you have to have Mental ability , really thats so much more important, look at Brady , Manning and Ryan , they look like guys you may could take in a bar room brawl, but they are so smart they will rip you to shreds on the field.

just dont see it in Cam

and its something you can not teach

Putting Ryan with Brady and Manning? Don't they both have rings? 6-0 has made you mighty arrogant.

NYG 5 is coming for you all..... in 3....2...... maybe not.

Gawd, can you keep my name out your mouth for 5 seconds. I don't even post in the majority of Cam threads, yet you are one of the first three posters in EVERY single one. I'm starting to question If I'm the only one that wants to sex the boy. wacko.png

on topic, I haven't seen the vid, so I can't comment.

Edited by NYG4

Look at what he's wearing.

cam-newton-sweater.jpg

LOL.

I had to watch the vid twice. The first time I couldn't pay attention to anything he was saying because I was trying to decide If I liked it or not. I see what the sweater was going for.. just missed the mark.

Perhaps he could establish a system that could reward big oh nevermind

Naah, he wouldn't make any extra money with that either.

Here's one of the quotes from Cam after the game:

"Instead of keeping the game close, I'm looking forward to a game where I ... we put up 35 points. Everybody does," Newton said.

Where I...we- his whole problem in a nutshell. Man may mature into a great QB, but he's got a long ways to go.

Gawd, can you keep my name out your mouth for 5 seconds. I don't even post in the majority of Cam threads, yet you are one of the first three posters in EVERY single one. I'm starting to question If I'm the only one that wants to sex the boy. wacko.png

on topic, I haven't seen the vid, so I can't comment.

yeah its a good bet you are. We dont even have Panther fans anymore so im sure the line to sex him has to be short.

yeah its a good bet you are. We dont even have Panther fans anymore so im sure the line to sex him has to be short.

You are doing a ****** job hiding your affinity for the boy and myself for that matter. This is like the fourth thread you've mentioned my name out of nowhere.

I'm sure I can speak for Cam when I say, we kindly request you to get off our n*ts. Thanks.