Mike Pereira Video Explains Bucs Final Play

SaintRay

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pereira is wrong, freeman is still in the pocket when the DB pushes williams out of the endzone... however the non call clearly benefits two teams, the saints and the falcons. the saints get a win, the falcons have a four game lead instead of a three game lead.

Pereira

Ehh Freeman was in that no man's land he may have been inside the edge of the tackle box

However 1 of 2 things needs to happen to prevent a controversial ending like this.

1.) Change the rule so that whenever a WR is FORCED out by a DB as soon as he comes back and establishes himself he is legal

or

2.)make the penalty reviewable

Previous resume.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

The argument from authority (argumentum ad verecundiam) can take several forms. As a statistical syllogism, the argument has the following basic structure: [1]

Most of what authority A has to say on subject matter S is correct. A says P about subject matter S. Therefore, P is correct.

or the Pick 6 that was taken away from Harper....

again, the falcons benefited from the non call. we aren't arguing what is best for our team.

Pereira is stating an opinion according to you, but then you called his interpretation wrong. So does, that mean you're right or is it just your opinion?

uh, of course in my opinion i'm right biggrin.png

It'll be great hearing the supposedly above it all Falcons fans whine about the refs when we don't.

I'm not whining, I'm just saying the rule makes no sense.

Also on Tampa Bay's side, Greg Schiano did some **** today that left me wondering if he was dropping acid during the game.

I'm not whining, I'm just saying the rule makes no sense.

Also on Tampa Bay's side, Greg Schiano did some **** today that left me wondering if he was dropping acid during the game.

It seems, he's trying to prove what a tough guy he is, rather than what a good head coach he is! The guy is completely clueless when it comes to clock management or getting his guys to operate with a sense of urgency, when needed!

It'll be great to listen to every talking head start wondering if the Saints are back, then they'll get their ***** handed to them by the Broncos.

Maybe so. But it will be great to listen to Falcons fans talking head all year only to go one and done AGAIN.

It seems, he's trying to prove what a tough guy he is, rather than what a good head coach he is! The guy is completely clueless when it comes to clock management or getting his guys to operate with a sense of urgency, when needed!

I wanted to know what the **** he was thinking calling basically an 8 yard naked bootleg with Freeman off of PA.

Not if we get the Vikings in the playoffs, then we'll win.

Boom!

Only to have Matt Ryan visit a house of ill repute, the night before, when it gets raided, and he's in jail the night before the Super Bowl.tongue.png

Edited by jb 3.0