Should The Bucs Consider Drafting Matt Barkeley?

Tom Servo

Guest Negatorris

Either him or Geno Smith.

I could honestly see the Saints picking him to do some Aaron Rodgers style riding the bench, and then cutting Brees in about 4 years.

Them or the Bucs. Maybe the Bills? Philly if they sink? Cowboys if they sink?

That's what the Saints have Chase Daniels for, right?

And PHI has Nick Foles. He seems promising.

that was vs Saints lol

they have made every qb look like P Manning out there this yr

you have more along the lines of what you saw vs Dallas

I agree, and he rarely has those shining days when the rest of the team puts it all together. Both offensively and defensively, the BUCS seem to be running a Mish-Mash of plays and have NO continuity or consistency. It's too bad too, since they do have an abundance of young talent. Freeman's inability to do it week in and week out only adds to the Keystone Kops effect they've fallen into. Right now, it's all they seem to be able to do (Run around like chickens with their head just cut off). But, Freeman's is far from our only problem! Schiano needs to learn how to coach in the NFL. He was TERRIBLE yesterday!

Freeman is fine IMO, obviously the idiotic play calling is not doing him any favors but even though he has been inconsistent this year he's had some very good games (NYG, NO, Last Week)

IMO Bucs need to look for back end or TE help. If not that then draft an actual C or RT, Zuttah is meh.

It's already been said, but KC is the clear frontrunner to get Barkley, IMO. They really don't have anyone that seems to be capable of playing the QB position effectively. They'll probably get #1 pick, so it makes too much sense at this point. Not sure how great Barkley will be on the professional level. He seems to kinda be like Brady Quinn 2.0 to me. Maybe a tad higher ceiling, but that's not saying much.