Cinemma - A Proud Obama Groupi - Yep, This Is The Obama Base.

Guest Deisel

This is Obama's base. Add in the 99% crowd and Mitts' 47% comments pretty accurate. These folks will never educate themselves beyond the liberal rhetoric. I'm sure Cinamma's got alot in savings so she shouldn't worry abt China. http://bit.ly/R8O1N7

*Insert video of "Obama is a Communist here"*

Sorry dude, this waffe thinks Romney is the marxist, communist. Tells ya just how ignorant the mass's are.

That is about as unfair to Obama as saying you are Romney's base.

Yea Kain cause I'm a bumbling Pink haired idiot.....Right on. BTW - I own my own business, my cars, pay a ton in tax's and am not 100 lbs over weight wearing a jump suit from the 80's.....

Still leaving the AFMB forever if Obama's reelected?

Lucifersam seems to have retired his NAME, in order to renige on this bet. Are you now going to stand in for him? Since he's still here, you 2 should have a talk abt it. Get back to me.

Lucifersam seems to have retired his NAME, in order to renige on this bet. Are you now going to stand in for him? Since he's still here, you 2 should have a talk abt it. Get back to me.

It's y'all's bet. You were the one that wouldn't take a sig bet with me but would take a $500 dollar bet with him against you never posting again.

Yea Kain cause I'm a bumbling Pink haired idiot.....Right on. BTW - I own my own business, my cars, pay a ton in tax's and am not 100 lbs over weight wearing a jump suit from the 80's.....

And so that means what?

You're still a butthole.

Romney has some looptey supporters too...

are you one of them?

It's y'all's bet. You were the one that wouldn't take a sig bet with me but would take a $500 dollar bet with him against you never posting again.

Serge, you backing your bud lucey's bet? He's just changed his screen name to avoid paying up. I've never reniged on a bet and I stand by what I say and do. You might as well tell Lucy he's a coward and I know he's still piping in here.

Serge, you backing your bud lucey's bet? He's just changed his screen name to avoid paying up. I've never reniged on a bet and I stand by what I say and do. You might as well tell Lucy he's a coward and I know he's still piping in here.

Of course if he's actually been banned and isn't here under a different screen name you could just be claiming that he's still here so you can say that he's backing out on the bet and giving yourself room to do the same, and of course he wouldn't be here to deny it.

Funny how it worked out like this, though, you don't take a little bitty sig bet with me, but you were willing to put down your AFMB profile against $500 from a guy you only know as an internet profile, shortly after that he gets banned and you go on like it's understood that the bet's off.

Edited by Serge

Of course if he's actually been banned and isn't here under a different screen name you could just be claiming that he's still here so you can say that he's backing out on the bet and giving yourself room to do the same, and of course he wouldn't be here to deny it.

Lucy didn't get banned. He stepped out of his screen name. You gonna back his bet?

I have a feeling if I did I'd find myself minus my only profile on here before election day.

I don't follow you. PM's work just fine. Again, Lucifer is still here.

I don't follow you. PM's work just fine. Again, Lucifer is still here.

So he's still here, there's just no evidence that he's still here and you're treating it like he's not here in regards to the bet because he hasn't logged on in awhile. Seeing as how you were the one that was going to make $500 it seems like you'd have been an eager beaver to set up the parameters of the bet and swap paypal information or something, at least email addresses.

Edited by Serge

So he's still here, there's just no evidence that he's still here and you're treating it like he's not here in regards to the bet because he hasn't logged on in awhile. Seeing as how you were the one that was going to make $500 it seems like you'd have been an eager beaver to set up the parameters of the bet and swap paypal information or something, at least email addresses.

He's to big a coward to come out of hiding as he KNOWS obama is going to lose. As for setting up a payment system, a man gives you his word you take it. If he doesn't keep it, you know what kind of man you're dealing with after that. Edited by Deisel