Most Overrated Rookies Of 2012

LVfalconfan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they might be a tad overrated based on what the media is expecting them to do as rookies. They definitely deserve high honors though. Tannehil does flash greatness every now and again. There are several rook QBs doing well this year. It makes me wonder if the Browns will ever get their head out their pooper and actually make a good pick one day.

Haven't seen much of RG3 other than our game against Washington. He did NOTHING against us and then he got knocked out. But the man produces some highlight plays, and he's probably gonna be a good one.

Generally speaking, the QB class is looking good from the get-go. Even ol' man Brandon Weeden looks pretty good.

I have seen Luck a couple of games and he is good, making rookie mistakes like Ryan didi in his first season, specially when he is not playing at home but dude has skills. Look at the last drive against the Packers, he delivered a couple of times on that drive and the scramble at the very end of the drive was amazing imo. Havent seen tanehill yet and rg 3 is good but as somebody said cam was playing good last year and sucked later so we'll see with griffin.

I give those guys some credit, it's not easy for a franchise to pin it's hopes on a rookie QB, & it's the media's job to sell these guys so you will keep watching. Just remember though, it was the success of Matt Ryan (& Flacco too) that made it easier for teams to pull the trigger on starting rookies. Flacco kinda got his by default, the other two QB's got hurt, but Matt was the first in a long time that was slated from day one to be the starter & franchise QB. After his success, teams felt confident that they could do the same thing. Imitation is the truest form of flattery.

I live in the DC-area and seen most of the Redskin's games. I'm not anything even resembling a Redskin fan, but I do believe RG3 is the real deal. He's a pocket passer that also has the ability to run. Plus he comes across as a likable person. The rest of the team can go to ****, but I hope Robert Griffin succeeds in the NFL.

I thought RG3 would struggle this year because he was coming from an offense that in no way resembles anything teams do in the NFL.

But the Redskins have done a good job of designing plays for him. I can see why Falcons fans wouldn't buy the hype based on that one game, but he's been pretty spectacular in most of the rest of the games.

I'm saying luck and rg3. Tannehill has been as good as anyone especially considering how inexperienced he is. He will be the best of the 3. I'm tired of hearing about Griffin. Cam was all that last year now he's a bum.

Dude stop the hate....RG3 is better than Tannehill,Luck and Cam at this point in his career.......70% Completion percentage ...A win today against the Giants should shut ur pie hole...Good day

RG III against Bucs lead a good game winning drive with a minute left on the clock, so did Luck in 2 games and the one against Packers was impressive with bunch of 3rd downs and a 4th down conversion. I never bought in to Cam last year because he couldn't deliver when it mattered the most to win the game. Cam is 1/12 in game winning drives. Luck and RG III look like real deal but they have to sustain the high level of play rest of the year.

I may and prolly are wrong but I see RG3 as a MV7 clone, strong arm but the legs are where his highlights come from, in our game I thought he played well but when he tried to run he did well but then got lit up. Luck has a bad team around him and is playing as expected. Tannehill bout the same.

I may and prolly are wrong but I see RG3 as a MV7 clone, strong arm but the legs are where his highlights come from, in our game I thought he played well but when he tried to run he did well but then got lit up. Luck has a bad team around him and is playing as expected. Tannehill bout the same.

RG3 is has much better accuracy and is a completely better QB than Vick. He can actually read defenses unlike Vick. RG3 so far has been the front-runner for ROY.