Man This Sucks

Falconsfan567

i will add we had jeff george as our qb and a bobby herbert who i loved, but i had a stronger elbow at 12 years old than he did.. those were some bad years man.. no defense, then we had ray goff.. i had a lot of bad weekends.

Jeff George. I couldn't stand him. He was had an arm like a cannon and the brains of a brick. And Herbert had a lot of hard but like you said he had no arm whatsoever. Yeah. Those were some dark days.

I've been kind of lucky the last 15 or so years in that either the Falcons are good or Auburn is good. The only year both were really bad was 1999 when both won only 5 games. But 1999 was Tuberville's first year at Auburn so it was exciting. There was a sense that things would get good fast. Auburn's other 3 worst years, 1998 (3 wins), Falcons went to the Super Bowl, 2008 (5 wins), Falcons won 11 games in Ryan's rookie year and now this year the Falcons are 6-0.

Jeff George. I could stand him. He was had an arm like a cannon and the brains of a brick. And Herbert had a lot of hard but like you said he had no arm whatsoever. Yeah. Those were some dark days.

I've been kind of lucky the last 15 or so years in that either the Falcons are good or Auburn is good. The only year both were really bad was 1999 when both won only 5 games. But 1999 was Tuberville's first year at Auburn so it was exciting. There was a sense that things would get good fast. Auburn's other 3 worst years, 1998 (3 wins), Falcons went to the Super Bowl, 2008 (5 wins), Falcons won 11 games in Ryan's rookie year and now this year the Falcons are 6-0.

one of the darkest days was when the raiders came to the dome with jeff george and they won and jeff did his parade circling the dome acting like a fool.